Madonna - Madame X | Page 1031 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Oh dear, I hope Maluma doesn't pull a Drake on M. The sexiest woman in the world just kissed you, and you look disgusted? Seriously? I bet Maluma shows Drake how to be a man about it, and appreciate The Queen touching and kissing you.

Sunny B likes this.
  2. I think she was just being playful and going along with the feeling of his program. Isn’t Graham Norton known for his bitchy campy humor?

3. Yeah exactly. It's Madonna - doesn't matter what she does, people will always find a way to criticise her.

orbison, R0B0TB0Y and luluthecat like this.
  4. Yeah, I think so too. I just mean that I think Joe Public weren't in on the "joke" so to speak.

Coolrockgirl and luluthecat like this.
  5. I didn’t think she was bitchy on Graham Norton. Awkward, cold and stiff yes. But not bitchy. The best part of the show was when they brought out Andrea Riseborough and James D’Arcy who were hilarious.

SlowBurn likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

Blue6010, LP, nikkysan and 14 others like this.
  7. The appearance around the time of W.E was so damaging for her in terms of GP opinion here. It’s been cited by almost everyone I know as evidence of her being “stuck up” and “cold”.

8. The best bit was when she was having the back and forth with the guys who made the doll, and although she joked “ they aren’t exactly the same” she did acknowledge their hard work with a mouthed thank you -
    Was all tongue and cheek

MrWonderfulPop, Iconick and Ferk like this.
  9. Try switching the roles and read again what you said sis...

10. Why did I read this as the opening line of the S.E.X track from Rebel Hearts middle 8!?!

11. [​IMG]

It really doesn’t?

12. It sounds like she’s lying back in control, feeling blessed while Maluma rightly gnaws his neck muscles and gets to work on ha vagine.
    Slow down papi. Who’s the real winner here?

Blue6010, joe_alouder, LTG and 12 others like this.
  13. The only way a mere speck of a man could dominate Madonna is if she directly instructs him too.

Blue6010, nikkysan, Lila and 14 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]

papatrick, nikkysan, Euphoria and 8 others like this.
  15. That’s exactly how it sounded in my head when I typed it!

Ray and push the button like this.
  16. RJF

RJF

Men have no power over gods.

17. I thought she was really fun and good natured during the Graham Norton interview. It was only the bit with the fans who made dolls that was a little cringe.

I see a lot of people comment on her seeming cold or stuck up and I'm shocked that this is even worth noting. She's been the most famous woman on earth for almost 40 years and is the most successful female artist in history. She's probably a little full of herself.

Mikal, playboy69, nikkysan and 12 others like this.
  18. One of my best friends loves her and came in my home yesterday night. He’s not a obsessed with Medellín, mostly because, well... he don’t like Latin music and is very into traditional mainstream pop songs (radio hits, basically). I feel like these are the people who doesn’t enjoy the song at the first listen.

It was joyful to explain more about the album to him, though, and it seems like he was more interested in the single and the album at the end. We listened some of her live albums. What a great night!

Mikal likes this.
  19. I’ve said this before but if anyone has the right to be full of themselves, surely it’s fucking Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone? I’d be feeling myself if I created the universe too.

Mikal, Lila, LTG and 10 others like this.
  20. I Rise will be the next single?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.