Madonna - Madame X | Page 1256 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. just got my LA confirmation - requested section 1 / 2 / 3 and I got 3. At least ill be in the presence of greatness in the back by the bar.

LP, aux, Jwentz and 1 other person like this.
  2. At #1 because I'm kind of drunk, and I want it.

Euphoria likes this.
  3. Crave & Medellin are so brilliant. Ack!

4. "Crave" is by far the best yet. It taps into an emotive pop that only Madonna is able to.

5. I can't believe this is true! It's at the end of the official Youtube!

And Madonna is not credited in Dark Ballet and Future because of what? I don't know about Future, but Dark Ballet is ultra Madonna. Those lyrics are hers, not Mirwais...

6. Yeah weird she's not credited. Also it says Hallelujah, wonder if she will sing some of that again- her voice did sound amazing on it.

rav4boy and bazayer like this.
  7. That would be the Israeli Eurovision winner 1979 based on the composers.

Faceintheleaves likes this.
  8. That would be hilarious!

bazayer and Disco Blister like this.
  9. Judging by the short clip the vocals on Future are
    also heavily processed ala Medellin, I Rise ans Extreme Occident. I'm starting to doubt I'll get my If I Had A Hammer moment on this album at all.

10. Between Mirwais producing and vocal processing in general being “in”, chances of there being any raw vocal moments on this project were always slim. Better to make peace with that now and be surprised if you do get one of those moments than hope for something that is unlikely.

11. I suppose so. I'll try and take it is as it comes and see what sticks. Although Mirwais does also produce warm and organic very well so maybe it is more of a sign of the times then. It'll be interesting to see if the choir parts will be tweaked and processed as well.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Faceintheleaves likes this.
  12. When does Future come to New Zealand? In 10 min?

13. Why do I feel like she's still saving the best songs for last.
    I see you Dark Ballet, God Control, Killers, Extreme Occident and I Don't Search I Find...

14. I have the same feeling. And especially with her later albums, the deep cuts are often much better than the actual singles.

15. Well, the choir was processed on Nothin Fails too.

16. How? It sounds pretty natural to me.

SlowBurn likes this.
  17. P__

P__

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.