Madonna - Madame X | Page 1399 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. I love that she has someone who takes photo and video for her social media now and she doesn’t have to relinquish everything that made her Instagram so endearing

Andy French likes this.
  2. The New York Times piece was excellent, very well written and the pictures are gorgeous.

This part of the interview made me feel a little sad for Madonna though
    I just can't over the fact that someone at her level even glances at the utter garbage spouted on social media. I guess the fact that she carries on regardless is testament to her steely spirit and tenacity.

Mr.Arroz, zacagay, speedyboi and 10 others like this.
  3. I have no doubt this album is gonna be great, but if it turns out to be shit, I have Crave, and it's up there with her best. Addictive to the hilt.

Raichu likes this.
  4. I want to marry that second Guardian article. YES. Finally, some reason.

Deleted member 29801 likes this.
  5. The photoshoot for the New York Times is absolutely stunning, probably one of my favorites of her career even. That picture of her embracing her younger self literally makes my heart hurt.

Crisp X, Jonathan27, Floppie and 22 others like this.
  6. I’ve actually preordered the special edition cd, which is rare nowadays.

7. This makes me long for an acoustic version.

Slamb, Ferk and LPT like this.
  8. I 'met' a guy from Lisbon last weekend and he had so much M tea.

aux, Mikal, Floppie and 13 others like this.
  9. We would like to see it.

Floppie, Sam, relby and 4 others like this.
  10. She. Sounds. Gorgeous.

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  11. How many times did you meet him

Floppie, He, P'NutButter and 8 others like this.
  12. RJF

RJF

"Crave" is one of her all-time best, and one of the best singles of the year.

13. Meat

Floppie likes this.
  14. These NYTimes shots got me feeling emotional.

Ferk and LPT like this.
  15. God I could just read Madonna's interviews for hours. Even when she's wrong, it's so interesting to see her viewpoint and where she's coming from. The fact about hating when her songs come on in public was a bit sad but not surprising. I need more of these long-form interviews from her though for sure.

16. Well can you imagine Vogue and Like A Virgin playing all over the world and you’re just trying to be you? Not glammed up. Not publicly presentable. Not in the mood to smile and to be the version of her everyone expects. And then “ladies with an attitude!” A fucking nightmare! I understand her 100%.

17. Just a few hours until Dark Ballet is out in NZ, right? I can't wait, this sounds like it will be the best song of the ones released so far.

etienne likes this.
  18. Like 9-10 hours.

LPT and MoonlightDesires like this.
  19. I hope she kept most of the Met Gala lyrics. I really like them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.