Madonna - Madame X | Page 1503 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Reported.

Ray and Andy French like this.
  2. Ddddd. Nevermind. I just got to I Rise again. It's still my least favorite.

Currently in love with God Control, Come Alive, & Extreme Occident.

cabirian and robster like this.
  3. Do we have the 3 Super Deluxe songs in decent quality? I figure those aren't coming out on iTunes so I gotta track em down.

Ferk likes this.
  4. I'm literally stuck on 'God Control', she did that.

myblood, Ray, Mikal and 2 others like this.
  5. Funana is sweet. I like the name checking as it feels like many of her contemporaries, influences and collaborators have passed before their time (and some in more recent years). I can imagine that's something she's thought about a lot. I think I'd like it more if the sound was softer, more ethereal and heavenly, but I could also be overlooking some particular influence I'm unaware of here.

etienne, AllGagaLike and cabirian like this.
  6. To wait, knowing the album is available on streaming in a number of hours, or to give in, knowing I have absolutely nothing to do at work...

[​IMG]

7. There’s a lossless rip out there, if that tempts you...

8. Lucky you! I’m just going to sit in silence for eight more hours and look at the clock ticking way to slowly.

9. [​IMG]

myblood, LP, Sam and 14 others like this.
  10. Come Alive being the Body Shop 2.0 we deserve

11. Is it because you didn’t have all the demos beforehand and couldn’t brag about it :/?

myblood, acl, Verandi and 10 others like this.
  12. Just to make things even more unbearable I just listened to Hey You in full for the first time ever. Now I’m just going to pretend that the song doesn’t exist.

Ray likes this.
  13. Two minutes til the Australian release. I have only heard the officially released stuff. Here we fucking go.

nikkysan likes this.
  14. Here we fucking gooooooooo

Ferk, Lapras and aux like this.
  15. Super deluxe booklet via MNation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

myblood, Crisp X, Mr.Arroz and 27 others like this.
  16. Extreme Occident is really weak melodically, I'm glad it missed the main tracklist. It kind of just drags too and is lyrically a total clunker.

Remyky22 likes this.
  17. I received my BOxSet today and Can't believe Ciao Bella is just a BONUS !! This song is amazing and I really hope it will make it Live. Also the sound on CD quality is so much better. I really don't get why people are buying again Vinyl except to be "In"

LP and MoonlightDesires like this.
  18. Ok. Buying it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.