Madonna - Madame X | Page 1603 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Eh, not necessarily. Now that they’re with Condé Nast, they’re at the mercy of advertisers and readers if they receive enough complaints and reports about his previous writing on Madonna.

2. The last 4 pages made way more sense once I clicked 'show ignored content.' Arguing in a vacuum?
    [​IMG]

3. When does the god control video drop?

4. I feel like she is winning thou....

cabirian likes this.
  5. Probably on Friday

6. For anyone who cares about this sort of thing: the Pitchfork review has been added to Metacritic and it seems it barely even affected the album’s score. It remains in the 70s.

7. Bulletproof queen is bulletproof.

8. Queen of guns and gun control!

9. Rainbow gay lost

10. F26FD40D-37B2-40C3-8A87-6A15B14FAD21.gif
    Now!, that’s what I call pop justice 69

evilsin, Firewalker, Island and 5 others like this.
  11. I've yet to fully form an opinion on Madame X.

God Control and Dark Ballet are great though.

12. Wait, two more Medellin remixes by people I'm interested in I can only... stream on Amazon? Madame, no!

Andy French likes this.
  13. But how many were they stocking to begin with? I keep hearing that stores only got a few copies and some didn't get any at all. I know CDs are dying, but are they really putting all their focus into digital?

14. "Madonna’s Hard Candy doesn’t suck, and that’s about the nicest thing I’ve been able to say about any of her albums since Bedtime Stories"

Imagine being this person.

15. I know there is some disappointment in reviews from some of the heavy hitters, but at some point you just gotta shrug it off and accept that she's not going to get a fair shake. It doesn't make much difference in the end. Every take on Rihanna is peppered with "Queen of shade and clapbacks! Not bothered!" while Madonna is "cold, distant, and unlikable." Not sure she could even do anything to change opinions, so just enjoy.

16. Hard Candy?!?! Better than Ray of Light, Music, American Life and Confessions.

[​IMG]

17. I really don't want to because it sounds like a miserable life.

cabirian likes this.
  18. They are not very good

19. The most succinct take on Richy for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.