Madonna - Madame X | Page 1771 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. I properly adore ciao bella. Top three for me. The sebastian manuel extended remix on Soundcloud is the shit.

Stopremix and Faceintheleaves like this.
  2. Tracy's Crave remix is so good. Love re-appropriated violin stabs from I Rise. It would be a nice follow up to Medellín. But hey, it's worthy of another Dance Club #1.

3. Not this forum coming for “Bitch, I’m Loca” which is one of the most enjoyable songs off the album. SMH

4. I've only managed to get through Batuka once ddd

5. 'Killers Who Are Partying' is still my favourite. I know lyrically it's a bit on the nose, but it's so good.

6. Ciao Bella makes me feel...happy. Put it on streaming, fat.

7. Funana is the best Madame X song.

Mr Blonde, P'NutButter, LP and 5 others like this.
  8. I actually genuinely like Back That Up To The Beat.

9. As soon as I hear those drums on the tour I’ll be heading straight for the bar. Thankfully the song drags on so I should get served and make it back in time for the next performance kii.

10. Batuka is going to absolutely slap live, though. It was practically made to be performed live with the whole call-and-repeat structure.

11. Is Faz Gostoso really not performed on tour?

Stopremix likes this.
  12. aux

aux

Well, it’s not on the setlist, so no.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  13. Oh wow, can’t relate going to the bar or restroom for what is apparently one of the best numbers in the show

14. Where's the bar in relation to the auditorium in the Palladium you ask?

It's a looong way
    it's a looong way

15. Shame.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  16. Madame X is sarcastic.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  17. But not so sure about Madame V.

18. Doesn't come for free, she's a real lady.

19. I never understood people buying an expensive Ticket, come to the show then skip a song to go to the restroom or get a drink !! I always do both before the show because I don't want to miss a bit ! Even if there is a song I like less, I stay on my seat !

nebojsa, cabirian, K94 and 8 others like this.
  20. It's one of my favourites. Not sure if it's because I'm getting older and it makes me feel a certain way???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.