Madonna - Madame X | Page 1780 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Why can't I find these Benny Bennasi remixes of Crave? Help!

The Holy Spearit likes this.
  2. It truly is. And seeing a small excerpt on a phone screen just doesn't do it justice.

3. Fellow secret agent-dancer-professor-head of state-housekeeper-equestrian-prisoner-student-mother-child-teacher-nun-singer-saint-whore-spies in the house of love, I am highly caffeinated today, I’ve had Back That Up To The Beat on repeat for probably a half hour at work, and I think I can see through time.

*duckwalks into the astral plane*

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  4. “Crave” up to No. 10 in Dance Club Songs
    Crave, by Madonna & Swae Lee, has made the Top Ten of the Dance Club Songs chart for week of 26 October, 2019, its fourth on the Billboard chart.
    Crave debuted at No. 37 in the chart thanks to the remixes by DJ Tracy Young, then moved up ten notches for two consecutive weeks. More promo mixes by Benny Benassi and BB Team helped the track move up to No. 10 this week.

5. Praying Crave snatches that number 1 position, after that she needs God Control to go number 1, then she can celebrate 50 Billboard Dance Chart number 1's and milk it for all it's worth.

6. This wig looks so good on her

7. Madonna’s Crave – Remixes Pt 1 Release Date
    Crave – Remixes Pt 1 will be available on all DSPs (digital streaming platforms) on October 25.

8. Randomly felt inspired.

9. Just nabbed a copy of the standard Madame X vinyl on the HMV website for £14.99 for anybody else in need.

10. from DrownedMadonna.com Crave Pt 1 remix track listing...
    1. Crave (Tracy Young Dangerous Remix) 4:48
    2. Crave (Tracy Young Dangerous Radio Edit) 3:24
    3. Crave (Benny Benassi & BB Team Extended Remix) 4:52
    4. Crave (Benny Benassi & BB Team Radio Edit) 3:19
    5. Crave (RNG Club Remix) 6:39
    6. Crave (Otto Benson Remix) 4:23
    7. Crave (Twisted Dee & Diego Fernandez) 7:17
    8. Crave (Dan De Leon & Anthony Griego Remix) 7:10
    Remixes for I Don’t Search I Find and God Control will come next…

Music Is Life, relby and Andy French like this.
  11. The RNG mix is a nice throwback to 90s tribal house. I’m so glad Razor has been keeping their sound and brand going since Guido Osorio died a few years back.

12. Does anyone know if she's still doing all the Human Nature acrobats after her knee injury or did they cut that bit out?

13. I don’t know what it was like before the injury with the video embargoes and all, but I was at the Chicago show last night and she still did some rolling around in the moving circle and did an upside down splits move at one point.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  14. Sound like what I saw in Brooklyn a few weeks ago.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  15. Isn't it actually the deluxe?

16. Sometimes I really wonder what the process is for deciding which songs don't make the standard edition cut for her albums this decade, because the decision to cut Beautiful Killer from MDNA, the literal title track of Rebel Heart, or Extreme Occident and Looking for Mercy from Madame X, is baffling.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  17. Lowkey don’t think she even considers the standard edition and the label just cuts off at however many tracks they paid for.

18. Love Spent was on the standard edition of MDNA, though?

Andy French likes this.
  19. DDDDD fuck. BEAUTIFUL KILLER SHOULD'VE BEEN ON THE STANDARD THOUGH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.