Madonna - Madame X | Page 1826 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Yes and cutting to Taylor Swift in the audience loving every minute of it.

rav4boy likes this.
  2. It's nice to see a news segment that is actually positive about her and respectful of her immense success.

3. Bitch I'm Loca has been stuck in my head all day.

Maluma's laugh at the end.

4. I appreciate the album more now than during its release.

I deleted only 4 songs and it flows nicely.

I wished she continued with music videos. This era deserved some photoshoots with different Madame X fashion.

NobodyKnowsMe likes this.
  5. I think pretty much all of the I Don't Search I Find mixes got released, but some appear to be promo only which is frustrating.

I heard a rumor a few months ago that the God Control remixes may have gotten shelved. I hope not, after how great the remixes for I Don’t Search have been.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    Mr Blonde likes this.
  6. I kind of bounced up and down with the track listing before essentially just moving a few things around, slightly upping Medellin's tempo, and adding Ciao Bella.

7. Don’t get this at all?

8. I've only listened to the album all the way through once 'cause I just wasn't in the mood release week. I'm going to dive back in tonight and see how I feel.

Medellin is still so lovely and strange.

chanex likes this.
  9. RJF

RJF

WHAT

10. I cherrypicked what I liked and fled! It was so heavy going, I couldn't take the whole thing at once.

11. RJF

RJF

Unlike you.

12. [​IMG]

13. aux

aux

It's one of my favourites from her discography, and I'd even say it's on the upper half of my ranking of Madge's lead singles.

14. This photo with the wires on her face, is it legit? I've never seen it before

15. It's a fan composite of a few pictures, I think.

Carlo likes this.
  16. No, it's a fan made but it definitely looks like it could be a part of the shoot.

Carlo likes this.
  17. I watched all five music videos last night. I think Medellin is ultimately my favorite. The colors are incredible and it's so meaty. I like Crave's video the least, but it's still extremely pleasing to look at.

cheida and Mr Blonde like this.
  18. "Crave" is by far my favorite!

cheida likes this.
    Mr.Arroz, JMRGBY and djmakemewet like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.