Madonna - Madame X | Page 1826 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. It's what they do with any new material but the person who stole them from her is ultimately the one that resulted in the process being disrupted along with other issues she faced during the time, having to track down Diplo and others, the constant back and forth sending of things, the lack of materials she had to work with as she said in that interview she did that somehow was strangely removed. It's one where she is wearing huge shoes during the RH promotion but the full thing along with Stern interview are gone now oddly.

2. At the point of the demos, I believe she had already stripped most of the demo's characteristics and it definitely became more of the album version we got if I remember correctly.

3. My favourite performance of Living for Love has to be the Grammys- the sheer joy and exuberance on her face, especially when she yells at Pharrell to get up!

Wishlight, Mr.Arroz, cheida and 4 others like this.
  4. It’s one of her best contemporary performances - she looks like she’s having the time of her life the whole way through. What a woman.

cheida, matthew. and Mr Blonde like this.
  5. Why they felt the need to cut to Kanye and Kim hugging during Madonna's joyful dancing will always be a "This is all wrong Misty Day" moment for me.

electrosamurai likes this.
  6. This discussion has me revisiting the entire folder of Rebel Heart demos for the first time since the few days they all leaked

MrWonderfulPop likes this.
  7. RJF

RJF

Madonna sitting in some studio in the dead of night in December finishing production on those six songs we got because like hell was she going to be upstaged by nobodies getting their grubby mits on her hard drive. That's my mum.

8. Saying the album is bad and then highlighting Faz Gostoso as one of the best songs... make it make sense.

Humanracin and Lioncourt like this.
  9. Yes and cutting to Taylor Swift in the audience loving every minute of it.

rav4boy likes this.
  10. It's nice to see a news segment that is actually positive about her and respectful of her immense success.

LTG, Anthboy1 and cheida like this.
  11. Bitch I'm Loca has been stuck in my head all day.

Maluma's laugh at the end.

12. I appreciate the album more now than during its release.

I deleted only 4 songs and it flows nicely.

I wished she continued with music videos. This era deserved some photoshoots with different Madame X fashion.

NobodyKnowsMe likes this.
  13. I think pretty much all of the I Don't Search I Find mixes got released, but some appear to be promo only which is frustrating.

I heard a rumor a few months ago that the God Control remixes may have gotten shelved. I hope not, after how great the remixes for I Don’t Search have been.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    Mr Blonde likes this.
  14. I kind of bounced up and down with the track listing before essentially just moving a few things around, slightly upping Medellin's tempo, and adding Ciao Bella.

15. Don’t get this at all?

16. I've only listened to the album all the way through once 'cause I just wasn't in the mood release week. I'm going to dive back in tonight and see how I feel.

Medellin is still so lovely and strange.

chanex likes this.
  17. RJF

RJF

WHAT

18. I cherrypicked what I liked and fled! It was so heavy going, I couldn't take the whole thing at once.

19. RJF

RJF

Unlike you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.