Madonna - Madame X | Page 71 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Wow. So you think that some fan making a racist comment is the truth? You think saying "no more black music" is the truth? You're even more odious than I thought. I mean, making disparaging comments about her looks was nasty enough, but co-signing racism? Fucking gross.

junglefish, citoig, BML and 23 others like this.
  2. Her most difficult album is Evita because it's hard not to skip everything except Lament.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Done!

citoig, BML, Rem and 32 others like this.
  4. I adore that album from beginning to end. Incredible music.

5. The truth referring to has nothing to do with that. I'm referring to fans not wanting another feeble attempt at a hip-hop style album. You presume an awful lot. Oh and don't insult me.

While I'm at it, why is it ok for people to insult Justin Timberlake's looks, music, personality...everything, yet make negative remarks about Madonna and it's instant suspension? The hypocrisy in here is breathtaking.

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

He was quoting @riverwide....

KingBruno, Sam, citoig and 5 others like this.
  7. Pretty sure they’re the same person

8. RJF

RJF

Sis ban him too. They're the same person.

9. It's almost like Riverwide and Hitchcock...

are the same person

10. that's a funny way of saying 'I was called out rightly for being racist and sexist' but go off i guess?

VivaForever, Mr.Arroz, Rem and 13 others like this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

SCREAM ok bye to another one!

constantino, Island, Sam and 39 others like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Also it's so beyond sad to create multiple accounts, isn't it? Christ get some fresh air!

13. mmm yath its iconic how swiftly Madonna haters get removed from the building

14. Ray

Ray

It took 71 pages though, if anything the moderators are exceedingly patient!

15. WaiT a double whammy banning of two of the most vile posters here? And they're the same person?

I am cackling.

ohaimanabu, citoig, soratami and 15 others like this.
  16. Yas to taking out the trash. Like, I could deal with Hitchcock/riverwide's condescending tone and his feeble arguments and the weird chip on his shoulder when it comes to Madonna, but supporting racism and then trying to deny it when you're called out? Yeah, fuck that. Racism is the anti-thesis of what Madonna is about, so maybe it's just as well that she doesn't appeal to him anymore.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  17. RJF

RJF

How did y'all not know they were the same person when one turned up immediately after the other was (supposedly) perma-banned with the exact same tone and bullshit?

citoig and Raichu like this.
  18. i need an album full of Beautiful Scars. All of them produced by Nile R. [​IMG]

thefaceofyou and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  19. Haha. They even both used the same terms: feeble, cracking tune, cheap demos, etc. Hilarious.

nikkysan likes this.
  20. The racist accounts getting suspended today.

[​IMG]

VivaForever, Rem, dewzero and 14 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.