Madonna - Madame X | Page 764 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Madonna has been playing with the Madonna-whore duality her entire career.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    RebelFingers likes this.
  2. LTG

LTG

Lead single a fado/disco remix of Like It or Not confirmed

3. If she wants the title to be about Saints/Sinners concept, she could simply call the album Madonna-Whore Complex. Or Mary Madgedalene.

4. Maybe she could name the album Bloody Mary or Sinner's Prayer lol!!

JMRGBY, nikkysan, Mr Blonde and 4 others like this.
  5. Saint or Sinner has a similar vibe to Rebel Heart, which was supposed to be a double album. Are we finally getting a double album? Saint one disc, Sinner the other?

Humanracin likes this.
  6. Wasn't The Whore of Babylon the original name for the Re-invention Tour? There's still time to use it, Biblical queen!

7. Well clearly, but she’s not going to want to make the album title something that has already been used...

8. Sis, she named an album Music.

heavymetalGAGA, Mr.Arroz, LPT and 9 others like this.
  9. the whole religious theme is overplayed
    I'd rather Magic

orbison likes this.
  10. Lol completely slipped my mind. Scratch what I said. Can’t wait for The Magic of Saints & Sinners pending release!

11. She has to be lurking somewhere. We just brought up Isamaya

She looks amazing

12. I'm honestly already nervous about what she'll eventually say about the Michael Jackson situation.

It'll likely be one of the first things she'll be asked - and I hope our lord and savior won't disappoint us with her answer.

13. I'm bracing myself to be disappointed by both she and Sky Ferreira.

14. @isamayafrench
    @isamayafrench
    @mayafrench
    @yafrench
    @aFrench
    @Andy French

Madonna is a lurker confirmed, hi mom ilu

15. LTG

LTG

She must be aware that it’s something people will want to ask. She hasn’t said anything either way so far, and if she was going to go the defending him way, I feel she would have posted something by now.

FridayNight, Lila and Andy French like this.
  16. She probably isn’t even aware of the documentary. She’s busy. Keep in mind she barely even kept up with the coverage around MJ while he was alive.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    FridayNight, aux, Andy French and 2 others like this.
  17. Something like her George Michael tribute where she like MJ has always lusted for younger men - but at least waited until they were 26 - seems appropriate.

18. I'm so intrigued by the visuals with these dark wigs.

bazayer likes this.
  19. We'll bop to the single for a week and then we'll have to deal with backlash over comments on Israel and Michael Jackson, who will be wrapped in black wire for the Instagram post.

20. Can we get SOMETHING?! A lil teaser, a preview, an album trailer, a pretentiously edited video of her in her bathroom. ANYTHING

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.