Madonna - Madame X | Page 769 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. I think she’s supposed to be teaming with Netflix, though? The deal has been in the works for a couple years now since they supposedly have rights to the film she’s been writing as well as the alleged documentary.

2. yeah this is true. Maybe that's just for funding for her film project.

3. No, you're breathless.

FridayNight, speedyboi, Ray and 4 others like this.
  4. Also Apple is only announcing their streaming service next week. It isn’t launching until the Fall

push the button and aux like this.
  5. So no exclusive on TIDAL this time round?

Ray and push the button like this.
  6. Thank christ

Lila, MrWonderfulPop, LP and 3 others like this.
  7. Remember when we thought the first single on Rebel Heart was going to be Unapologetic Bitch feat. Siri? I'm still sad that didn't happen.

evilsin, Ferk, AndrewKuttler and 9 others like this.
  8. Yeah I read a bunch of articles because I was looking to get an Apple TV. There's a lot of secrecy about the launch and there are reports that it will be released in Summer or "as late as the fall". I suppose we'll see.

9. The way she’s dragged out this “coming soon” for what feels like an eon is true art.

Ferk likes this.
  10. She's just training people for her tour start times.

11. I really feel like she's cooking up something #magical, she can take all the time she needs. I'll be here waiting and anticipating.

heavymetalGAGA, Andy French and LTG like this.
  12. Not here for Madonna doing any kind of exclusive streaming deals. The debut of one of her music videos via whatever app some years ago was enough (although the video was of course everywhere shortly after).

I feel that exclusive streams, both audio or video are just as tired as i-tunes only bonus tracks or regional bonus tracks on physical media. Just release a deluxe album with everything on all formats. People can choose how and where they want to buy/stream it, without worrying on missing out on exclusive content.

GLC and Music Is Life like this.
  13. I thought premiering the Living for Love video on Snapchat was actually quite genius.

14. Living For Love on Snapchat was genius tho. A whole new demographic.

15. The premiere of the Living For Love video on Snapchat was a bit iconic.

speedyboi likes this.
  16. [​IMG]
    ^^^Lifffing Forrrr Luffff^^^

Alenko, Lila, Ray and 5 others like this.
  17. LTG

LTG

Like a moth to a flame, the stans will be here again when she drops something

18. What was Ghosttown debuted via? I can't even remember what app.

19. aux

aux

Meerkat was the app. And the video was first teased on Tidal. Mess.

20. What the fuck is Meerkat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.