Madonna - Madame X | Page 770 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. aux

aux

It was like Periscope / Instagram Live.

2. I don't understand anything that has been posted. So it won't be on Spotify?

3. RJF

RJF

A company silly enough to think they would see a return on investing in a Madonna single in 2015.

evilsin, Jwentz, joe_alouder and 17 others like this.
  4. And they shut down operations a year after. Queen bled their budget dry.

Jwentz, joe_alouder, Lapras and 22 others like this.
  5. Maybe it was all too much, too much for a startup to take...

6. The fact they went to Meerkat over Periscope which was already successful at the time... a choice

I remember the stream not even working and the video going up elsewhere before it finally did.

Ferk and Andy French like this.
  7. Didn't she do something on Grindr, too?

Now that was a genius move.

8. I read somewhere she is going to do an interview with Beats 1 Apple Radio about the album and they may play the single first.But the album isn’t going to be exclusive to an Apple streaming service, but will be available everywhere. That is probably what the Apple on her Instagram is referring to.

9. Wasn’t it something along the lines that you had to promote the single/album on Grindr to win a chance to speak to her on Grindr?

10. Legit looks like somebody went wild with a felt-tip.

NoSoyCortés, LP, andru and 2 others like this.
  11. A guy from Madonnanation won but they never contacted him about the chat with Madonna as far as I know.

12. Wasn’t it Hector? The owner of Madonnanation

13. Yas mommy use us for promo and then stomp on our hopes and dreams!

Alenko, Lila, andru and 4 others like this.
  14. BRB, I'm diving into the pools of Jeremy's eyes.

Damita Jo and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  15. Apple Pie is coming

16. We don’t know for sure what that image is for, if anything, but I’m here for even the idea of M shoehorning her demonic selfie angle into the album and/or single photoshoot. Stare into my soul mom

Jwentz, Ferk, codecat and 5 others like this.
  17. Despite what I before about Apple streaming, being a life long Madonna fan I imagine the apple is more of a metaphor for female knowledge and relates to Eve. That man was ignorant until woman took the first bite. The apple represents knowledge etc. It's biblical which she likes, It's about tricking and persecuting women for being informed rather than just being a companion for man. It's also a dig at Christianity which always defines Eve as being unfaithful to god. Islam states they are equally responsible for the sins of Hubris. For instance this could be utilized as a way of highlighting the teachings of Islam being kinder to women than Christianity, which the general western narrative does not adhere to.

Whats a Hubris precious?

Hubris describes a personality quality of extreme or foolish pride or dangerous over confidence often in combination with (or synonymous with) arrogance. It typically describes behavior that defies the norms of behavior or challenges the gods, and which in turn brings about the downfall, or nemesis, of the perpetrator of hubris. Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence, accomplishments or capabilities.
    Hmmm sound like anyone ?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  18. Damn she looks amazing with dark hair! Keep it for the first single please mum!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.