Madonna - Madame X | Page 906 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Not really, it's very trendy the past few years to distort cut / paste fonts, it's not only in the Ms by the way.

2. Exactly what I thought - the back cover is her literally grabbing her own pussy, but I can’t find the picture again.

mindtrappa likes this.
  3. Do we know a release date?

4. You can add your own tracklist and artwork to ITunes Since forever though no?

5. RJF

RJF

I love that the cover looks like a photo you would find in a plain manilla folder with a TOP SECRET stamp on it, slid inconspicuously over a table in some random cafe and into the hands of The Agency's best assassin. Smoking a cigarette, he leafs through the briefing; last known whereabouts (your man's bed), weapon of choice (her sexuality), and level in her organisation (Queen) but none of it really matters to the mission, which will be his toughest yet:

Terminate Madame X.

(yas)

6. Track lengths. Lots of long tracks, and two over 5 minutes, God is real.

[​IMG]

7. I like the album art if that's legit, but wish the text was placed along the bottom instead of over her face!

8. Some random Twitter message:
    "Madame X" is out June 14 2019 in these formats:
    2 CD Deluxe Hardcover w/ 32 p
    Deluxe Boxset
    Vinyl
    Limited Rainbow Picture Disc 2LP Vinyl
    Deluxe Cassette

9. Love the cover. And the logo is right where it's supposed to be, this isn't a 00s Mandy Moore album.

10. Credits:

Medellin: Madonna Ciccone, Mirwais Ahmadzai, Maluma Londono & Barrera
    Dark Ballet: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
    God Control: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
    Future: Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Pentz, Brittany Talia Hazzard & Quavious Keyate Marshall
    Batuka: Madonna Ciccone, Banda & Mirwais Ahmadzai
    Killers Who Are Partying: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
    Crave: Madonna Ciccone, Khalif Malik Ibn Shaman Brown & Brittany Talia Hazzard
    Crazy: Jason Evigan, Madonna Ciccone & Brittany Talia Hazzard
    Come Alive: Jeff Bhasker, Madonna Ciccone & Brittany Talia Hazzard
    Extreme Occident: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
    Faz Gostoso: Carmo, Nuno, Oliveira, Seabra, Vieira, Rodrigues & Madonna Ciccone
    Loca: Madonna Ciccone, L. D'Elia, Maluma Londono, Barrera, JAMES, Rodriguez & Stiven Rojas
    I Don't Search I Find: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
    Looking For Mercy: Madonna Ciccone & Brittany Talia Hazzard

11. I don't hate the cover but the heavily edited 'look' is a bit Coverlandia. It makes Rebel Heart look untouched.

bonnieetclyde and Verandi like this.
  12. The cover is very different than the high gloss of MDNA and Rebel Heart. It feels a bit more grimy in a way. I like it.

FridayNight and Mr Blonde like this.
  13. Luc

Luc

That cover will look amazing on LP!

14. [​IMG]

15. Nah it's supposed to look like a painting / portrait sis, it's gorgeous.

16. The cover is great! The only thing that bugs me is that the title is just slightly off centre*

*OCD

Music Is Life, myblood, aux and 5 others like this.
  17. Oooh, June 14th is my birthday! Hope that's the real date.

Also, loving all the Mirwais in the credits. This has to be great, right?

wodny likes this.
  18. Those track lengths have completely decimated me. How I've missed a sprawling epic track from her. And all those Mirwais credits!!!

19. Ray

Ray

Same here. That photo gives me a classic movie star biopic vibe. Then the text seems to be slapped on it for no particular reason.

I am going to fix that when I get a HQ version, or it will drive me even crazier than I already am.

20. So Starrah and Mirwas are 2 main producers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.