Madonna - Madame X | Page 91 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Does anyone know if this is an official promo shot with the text included or was it fanart? I remember seeing it very early on and wondering if it was an option for the album cover? @mindtrappa ?

[​IMG]

andru likes this.
  2. I think it was included in a New York Times piece that came out around release week. That's where I remember seeing it first, anyway. From the styling it looks like it was from the album cover shoot.

Ferk and mindtrappa like this.
  3. It's a great shot, but I think the album title carved into her cheek could have been pulled off better.

Also, I think it was mentioned a couple pages back, but her new Facebook profile picture is stun.

Ferk and andru like this.
  4. It’s official, and yeah it’s from the album shoot. I actually think we got all the options for the cover officially released via the three versions. Although, I did once read the Joan of Arc image was considered. I think that’s it, though.

5. Sometimes I worry about her. Her latest Instagram post makes me think she's not happy in Lisbon.

bazayer likes this.
  6. ?

P'NutButter, johnoclock and Ferk like this.
  7. Can we talk about that pic she just posted on Instagram. I would post it, but I can't look at it without a therapist present.

8. Apropos of nothing but has this been posted yet? I feel like every Madonna thread should have it pop up at least a few times.

9. I think they meant this one:

10. Is it...Katie Hopkins?

Booers likes this.
  11. The hashtags are obvious, but the picture itself concerned me.

12. Serving Michael Alig realness.

Anthology, Ray and Digital_Fossil like this.
  13. No one is really crying out for another album so soon.
    Maybe 2019.

14. What?

15. It's been almost three years since the last one...I mean, I know it doesn't feel like it, but still.

Anthology, PEARL and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  16. Miley looks....good.

17. Nice areola.

18. Not sure what facial expression she is trying to do but at least the nipple's looking good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.