Madonna - Madame X | Page 925 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. I'm mostly excited about how artsy this all seems.

2. To be fair people were stoked on the townhouse song even though you literally couldn't hear anything.
    (It was Girl Gone Wild if i remember correctly? Unless there were multiple.)

Bourgeois_Rebel likes this.
  3. It was “Girl Gone Wild” and “Give Me All Your Luvin”

huntypoo likes this.
  4. That text is a mess, but the title being at the bottom looks miles better. That picture is just so stunning.

5. Apologises if AP, but seemingly the standard references how when she saw her mother in her coffin her lips were stitched shut and it deeply affected her.
    The hair is the same as her mom's.

6. Love the standard cover, but don't love the placing of her name. Although it could be a Frida Kahlo nod.

7. The standard cover would be nicer without text on it. The deluxe cover too, but it sort of works.

8. Hot new fashion tip for this Spring: Commenting on the standard’s text is the new “it’s coming up on my birthday”

Larsen, djmakemewet, stuaw and 3 others like this.
  9. For me the text seems like an after thought. I'd imagine someone must have said it doesn't look like Madonna and so they needed to put the text. I love that the picture is so different and some people have to take a second look to realise who it is.

10. I love the part of an album campaign where PJ discusses album cover font.

Ferk, Ray and Bourgeois_Rebel like this.
  11. Yes! I tweeted about this earlier.

12. I can't have another Aldo Diaz cover. Someone please make him focus on another artist.

Edited because I don't want to mess with people's hearts at this point.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  13. What about it?

14. I just don't want another Aldo Diaz cover.

15. Ray likes this.
  16. As far as I'm aware, someone just photoshopped it out. The unibrow text one is still the official, sadly.

17. nidokki, Ray, chanex and 1 other person like this.
  18. I will definitely be using the standard without Madonna text in my iTunes, but I'll own the deluxe so I'll have both.

Catching up in here was insane, oh my God I'm so excited.

Bourgeois_Rebel likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.