Madonna - Madame X | Page 94 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Thanks for stopping by...

I applaud her, I really do, she knows the response this will get, and she doesn't care, if this is a peak in to what to expect from her next album campaign, then bring it on. I've deliberately avoided articles on this, but at a glance at the headlines, the media are being cruel, yet again.

achilles, Ferk and chrisconfessed like this.
  2. get out

3. A censored Instagram picture of her nipple is the straw that broke the camels back?

I’ve seen more of Madonna’s body than my own over the years... this is nothing new. Just like the fact she’s choosing to do it is nothing new. She does what she wants. If you didn’t get that by now, you never will. She’s an unapologetic bitch. (Buy rebel heart on iTunes)

Dr Pop, achilles, Ray and 5 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

Ray likes this.
    nikkysan, FridayNight, LTG and 2 others like this.
  6. ^ Well, this makes a lot more sense now, doesn't it?

nikkysan likes this.
  7. I hope she’s still flashing her tits and waving her half naked ass in everyone’s faces when she’s 367. (Because let’s face it if anyone is going to live forever just out of pure spite it’s Madonna.)

8. I cannot believe that after this many years, some of you still don't seem to get that Madonna is going to do whatever the fuck she wants to do regardless of how anybody feels about it. She's Madonna for christ's sake.

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

You keep making problematic posts and are regularly reported. Please tone it down and show some respect, you aren't going to be given many more chances.

10. But why are we not allowed to say if we hate it? Seriously...why? Have you seen the Justin Timberlake thread? 95% hatred and bile. In a Madonna thread? Not permitted. The double standards, hypocrisy and groupthink are shocking.

ElectricKnight likes this.
  11. Well, Justin's seriously backwards actions over the years is what caused 95% hatred and bile.

GLC, nikkysan and LTG like this.
  12. I’ve never stepped foot in the Justin Timberlake thread so I wouldn’t know.

Stepping into a Madonna thread to unload your disgust for her isn’t going to do you any favours, when there is already so much negativity on her social media and online newspaper articles dragging her. We don’t need that in here.

13. But you can't have a situation where you can say whatever the hell like about one artist, but not another. Or where you're rounded upon for not being a part of the "yaaaas queen" brigade. It's not right.

14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Because Justin's output and comments are what's mainly attracting the negative reaction for him, whereas Madonna's age, the way she looks are regularly bought up and mocked in disgust. That's the problem, and that's not right. What's shocking is that you and the other trolls can't get that. Now please move on.

15. Have a look and see. Consider it research.

16. You shoulda stayed banned.

17. Ray

Ray

Yes. The world needs Madonna. It will always need her. I grew to appreciate what she is doing even if I personally dislike it.

I never really felt like I can't say I hate something (I never got banned for my opinion on 'Hung Up') but maybe I just don't use words like 'degradation' enough.

Ferk and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  18. So a troll is someone who doesn't like how Madonna presents herself in 2018?

19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Well, yes, because how she chooses to present herself has nothing to do with you.

20. Because the "deeply unpleasant" remark you made was soaked in misogyny and ageism. @Fireworks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.