Madonna - Rebel Heart (13th Album) | Page 1692 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Rebel Heart (13th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by robenn, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The only official release that contains “AutoTune Baby” is on the Media Markt standard edition.

etienne and Joanie like this.
  2. This is a little random...
    but I was watching the Reinvention Tour leaked DVD and during Nobody Knows Me it suddenly clicked why your username is Mindtrappa.
    Anyways.

3. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I've bought my mum the Rebel Heart Tour for Christmas so she'll be watching that instead of the queen's speech.

4. Ah, yes. That’s was the working title for “Nobody’s Knows Me”

matthew., chromatica and nbtsa like this.
  5. I think both the standard and deluxe german edition contain Autotune Baby?

Joanie likes this.
  6. Oh, yeah, only the super deluxe doesn’t include it. I always forget the deluxe isn’t actually the standard edition and the super deluxe isn’t a regular deluxe.

LTG, Joanie and Future Lover like this.
  7. Haha, I think we've all erased the cutesy sweater picture from our minds. I don't hate it, but as an album cover? Puhlease. The only way I'll buy it is the Japanese Tour edition, paired with the DVD.

Joanie likes this.
  8. Ray

Ray

Legends only. Buy multiple copies of my Rebel Heart album, hold it like my money!

Ferk likes this.
  9. I like that we had different artworks for multiple formats. Hope they press a standard vinyl one day with the white & red sleeve.

flowersandu likes this.
  10. I really feel like Interscope only supported the regular and deluxe versions and M had to put her own money into the super deluxe to get it made, because 3 versions made absolutely no sense otherwise.

bazayer and Joanie like this.
  11. Ray

Ray

I would have liked it (and bought it) if they made any sense together, which they don't. The sweater one is an abomination.

[​IMG]

"Madonna: MY GOOD MARILYN MONROE IN A SWEATER LOOK out now
    featuring 'Unapologetic Bitch', 'Bitch I'm Madonna', 'Holy Water' and 'Iconic'"

Ferk, soratami and Future Lover like this.
  12. I liked that cover! Although the wires one fits much better.

flowersandu likes this.
  13. I wish the wire cover had a pop of colour. Like maybe if the wires were red or something, or red lipstick or... something to pop.

But as it is, it's one of my favourite Madonna covers.

14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I like all three Rebel Heart covers. What a fucking album.

15. Maybe a red background to make it more on-the-nose pop? I love it too the way it is.

16. LTG

LTG

I’m engaged in a never-ending mission on Last.fm to vote this down every single time it becomes the cover for Rebel Heart.

Heaven on Earth, acl, Ray and 3 others like this.
  17. The red off-the-shoulder sweater look with the leopard print pants was so much better than the short sleeved red jumper.

18. I wish she was facing forward on the two BDSM covers. That's always bothered me a little.

19. Yas make me have the urge to listen to this masterpiece again. Thanks y’all.

FridayNight, acl, LTG and 1 other person like this.
  20. Gosh, this album is just so rich. It's like a kaleidoscope of sounds, like a best of-album full of new songs. I love that she gives us all of her sides on this album. I enjoy the haunting and serious ones like "Devil's Pray", just as much as I enjoy her being tongue in cheek like with "S.E.X" and "Holy Water".

cabirian, FridayNight, Ferk and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.