Madonna - Rebel Heart (13th Album) | Page 901 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Rebel Heart (13th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by robenn, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's be real though. Bey only really started bringing it video-wise on her self-titled. This is a completely solid video regardless.

2. The S&S hair is really the only bad thing about it, and not necessarily because its bad, but mostly just because its been so overused, and her hair has been looking good so far this era.

Other then that, and the over use of sound effects, its an amazing video!

3. Can i be a Living For Love bull? Hooves up?

4. This is a completely stunning, life-giving video regardless!

5. I love the S&S hair. She looks beautiful, like in the 4 Minutes video.

Great video... I wish it had more scenarios, but that`s ok... Simple, but beautiful. Love the Francis Bacon inspiration.

6. I envisioned an outdoors, sunny, hopefully setting for Living For Love, something like this:
    [​IMG]

And the red is very (by the same team)
    [video=youtube;ZzFYmz2lfT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzFYmz2lfT4[/video]

Anyway it's a good video hope we get better later on.

7. I liked sound effects in video, they really cover the poor points in the song.

8. Seems even the skeleton look has its fans...

9. Anywhere apart from f***ing snapchat to see this?

10. Honestly, there is no other performer like her.

What an incredible video.

11. I like the tbt choreography, the fact that she doesn't stumble and fall on the floor when she sings "Lifted me up, and watched me stumble" like Gaga used to do in the Do What U Want live performances when she sang "But then I trip over myself and I fall" and the Nietzsche quote because I am intellectual AF.

Oh and the minotaurs growling throughout because it's very masc musc.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
  12. She looks amazing - LOVE the s+s look throwback. Love the theme as well. Simple but effective. Would love a similar hemmed section on tour.

13. LJB

LJB

Her best video since..? God she's had so many dire videos the past 10 years. I'm tempted to say since Hollywood.

Girl Gone Wild was actually rather good, but it was entirelly faceless. Nothing Madonna in it at all.

14. quite.

15. Totally agree. I just been waiting some video with 'a story'. Now.
    It's been too long since the last time we saw a video with a story from Madonna. Was it What it Feels Like?

16. For someone who claims to be depth incarnate, Gaga sure is literal, isn't she?

Muscotaurs.

17. The sound effects are amazing, the minotaur dancers look fantastic and the I honestly can't believe how downright SEXY Madonna looks. I'm also loving the black, red and white colour focus so far for the era. Reflects the rebel and the heart elements nicely.

18. How can she be this good? She looks so confident and strong. I've completely forgotten that the last two albums ever happened.

19. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I WANT TO SEE IT BUT I FORGOT MY CHARGER AND I'M AT LIKE 28% AND I DON'T HAVE SNAPCHAT AND I HAVE A BAD DATA PLAN WITH NO WIFI AT WORK OH MY GOD.

20. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

This is worst day of anyone who has ever existed's life EVER.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.