Madonna - Rebel Heart (13th Album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or are the versions of the first 6 tracks in the 25-track album leak again different from the ones released in december ánd the remastered ones from earlier this year?
I'm not sure how many versions of the same tracks I've gotta keep in my iTunes at this rate.

Not sure about that... but there weren't any remastered ones earlier this year. That was a false rumor.

The sequencing of the bonus tracks is really odd. Queen should close it, not Addicted.

I've come to the conclusion though that the album is nearly perfect.

19b22ae66cc5aea1739ea561b1dc9949.jpg

The video is a 2/5 effort.

You're wrong! ... It's more of a 2.5.
Seriously, I don't get why everyone loves it so much. Y'all should watch "Take a Bow" once again. Or even "Give Me All Your Luvin'". Classy shots and editing can't conceal a close-to-zero budget.

You're wrong! ... It's more of a 2.5.
Seriously, I don't get why everyone loves it so much. Y'all should watch "Take a Bow" once again. Or even "Give Me All Your Luvin'". Classy shots and editing can't conceal a close-to-zero budget.

What does budget have to do with anything? Some of the greatest videos of all-time didn't have a big budget. Some dreadful videos had massive budgets and were still feeble.

What does budget have to do with anything? Some of the greatest videos of all-time didn't have a big budget. Some dreadful videos had massive budgets and were still feeble.

And some terrible videos have bigger budgets than some amazing feature length films.

Status
Not open for further replies.