Madonna - Rebel Heart (13th Album) | Page 903 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Rebel Heart (13th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by robenn, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I too think it's a brilliant method for promotion. Snapchat is so easy to use.

Do we have any further details on the design of the super deluxe edition?

2. Nothing yet! Hopefully we get more information on Monday with the 3 songs being released, and hopefully the Rebel cover. The fact it was listed on Amazon last night gives me hope (can you tell?)

Also here's a short article on the Madonna x Snapchat partnership, for anyone who thinks it's a bad idea:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/6...premiere-snapchat-revel-heart-living-for-love

3. It's an absolutely stunning video. Although I wish it had been served on one of the darker songs - "Devil Pray" or "Illuminati".

"Living for Love" is so summery sounding, not sure if devilish conquistadors fits the message or vibe.

4. This is a good era. Let's just soak this all up.

5. -Madonna and her Gay Minotaurs-

Am loving it!

6. I think it fits the concept of the album. "Living for Love" is such a triumphant track, in and out of context of the record, but mostly in. Rebel Heart has Madonna facing a lot of her inner demons for the first time, and coming out of those battles that play throughout the album as the winner. The video is the perfect display of the self referencing and her inner struggle.

7. The 'Papa Don't Preach' jig dance thingy made me squeal! Fucking brilliant!

8. Damn, her legs are incredible.

9. I spotted it too!

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Thanks, mindtrappa.

I am just so thankful she's releasing all of the music and not wasting it.

11. Probably an unpopular opinion but that felt so flat. Not lead single worthy - video or song. Disappointed thought there would be a bright uplifting video but total opposite. Love the album though, best in ages!

12. I'm surprised you guys think it's a brighter song. I've synesthetically perceived this song to be very dark from the first time I heard the final version so I found the video to be fitting, if not too colourful.

I still don't know why they didn't just have random interjections of the black and white mirror scenes of the Minotaur dancing like she previewed. It would have changed the video a little more and I found this visuals very captivating.

13. It's a win/win for both parties, M gets to the younger Snapchatters, Snapchat gets to expand on older users.

14. Video's ok. Still her best single in years.

15. I just don't get the mad love for this song, it's one of my least favourite from the album. Iconic is incredible as are many others.

16. Let's face it, all Madonna's best stuff has involved a bolero jacket, so this a good sign.

So I suppose this song will be slotted into the inevitable 'Spanish' section on the next tour...

17. AND ON MY BIRTHDAY TOO!

Thanks, M. You are the best.

18. Holiday / Who's That Girl / La Isla Bonita / Living For Love /

19. 'I'm Going Bananas'.

20. THE PAPA DON'T PREACH BIT, OHMYGODDDDDDDDD

The new "Without the heart, there can be no understanding between the hand and the mind" / "Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.