Madonna - Rebel Heart (13th Album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's her best single since "Get Together" and probably her best video since "Hollywood". I don't get the problems.

The video is just great. Some people, like me, were just way too hungry for something with the story, more backgrounds, I guess this is all.
As a 'Vogue'-style video it's perfect, very her.

Imagine this one being shot in Coliseum? That's the big budget I'm talking about.

Without spoiling the album for me, could posters tell me which songs are the BIG SINGLES alongside Living For Love.

I want to see how different the opinions are with these songs.

I could definitely see Iconic as a single. Beautiful Scars would be nice as a third one in the summer.

It's her best single since "Get Together" and probably her best video since "Hollywood". I don't get the problems.

I love 'Give It 2 Me' (the song), but I think you're right about everything.

Wait, but 'Hung Up' had a pretty great video. This is probably on par with that.

Do we think Unapol B should be the next single? If for some reason it's not I think Iconic could work. The chorus is one of the most melodic bits of the whole album.

If 'Unapologetic Bitch' is getting single status, it absolutely must happen in the summer. You don't release a jammin' reggae track without sunshine to bolster its effects.

"Hold Tight" for the summer single with her jamming with Diplo, MNEK and a troupe of young extras on a New York fire escape please. Basically like "The Edge Of Glory" only not stark, dreadful and depressing.

he/him
"Iconic" or "Bitch I'm Madonna" please.

"Hold Tight" for the summer single with her jamming with Diplo, MNEK and a troupe of young extras on a New York fire escape please. Basically like "The Edge Of Glory" only not stark, dreadful and depressing.

Ooh, or this.

You're wrong! ... It's more of a 2.5.
Seriously, I don't get why everyone loves it so much. Y'all should watch "Take a Bow" once again. Or even "Give Me All Your Luvin'". Classy shots and editing can't conceal a close-to-zero budget.

Oh boy.

First, what does a budget have to do to an overall quality? If we were to go by this rule of yours, Transformers would be the greatest movie of all time.

Second, this video clearly had a very generous budget. There's no way this was cheaper than $250K.

I wouldn't make any of the first 6 tracks singles, other than the one we have. Hold Tight, Iconic, Joan of Arc, Body Shop, or Inside Out would all be decent singles. I mean I don't think she's gonna get a huge hit no matter what she release, but those are the most single friendly songs to me. Unapologetic Bitch would follow those.

I wouldn't make any of the first 6 tracks singles, other than the one we have. Hold Tight, Iconic, Joan of Arc, Body Shop, or Inside Out would all be decent singles. I mean I don't think she's gonna get a huge hit no matter what she release, but those are the most single friendly songs to me. Unapologetic Bitch would follow those.

Ghosttown, Bitch and Unapologetic all sound like singles to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.