Madonna - The Celebration Tour 2023

What's an AXS Premium ticket and why was one in block C when I checked yesterday for December 5 well over 800 pounds?

On Ticketmaster they have Official Platinum Tickets, very overpriced, with this explanation:

The Event Organiser has priced these tickets according to their market value. Tickets do not include VIP packages. Availability and pricing are subject to change.

I assume the AXS Premium tickets are pretty much the same thing.

Demand seems to have slowed down now, the 6th seems to be booked after playing with some AXS links but they're clearly not releasing it yet. Ticketmaster is pretty much sold out for the 5th but AXS has a lot left including some pretty good seats in the B blocks.

Demand seems to have slowed down now, the 6th seems to be booked after playing with some AXS links but they're clearly not releasing it yet. Ticketmaster is pretty much sold out for the 5th but AXS has a lot left including some pretty good seats in the B blocks.
Ooh VERY interested how you've played with the links to find that out

Ooh VERY interested how you've played with the links to find that out

It doesn't tell you much and I've assumed it's the 6th, but this is the link to the 5th for example: https://www.axs.com/uk/events/467941/ - I've changed the numbers at the end to check out other events.

https://www.axs.com/uk/events/467943/ redirects to a Madonna index page (467942 was something else). For the original on-sale, the 4 O2 dates were one number up from the last and redirected to the Madonna index page, then switched to the event page as they went on sale, so I'm reasonably confident it's reserved for a Madonna gig but whether it goes on sale or not is another matter.

There are some decent tickets for the 5th available even now but I'm (foolishly) waiting to see if she announces a Manchester date.

MADONNA IN ST. PAUL SECURED

8NN2oqs.gif

Not only did I manage to get tickets for the second Lisbon show, but I also mentioned it in a lot of my classes today, and all my high schoolers were incredibly complimentary towards Madonna. All the TikTok boys and girls said that she is very cool and the show will be so much fun. She stays winning with the new generation.

Not only did I manage to get tickets for the second Lisbon show, but I also mentioned it in a lot of my classes today, and all my high schoolers were incredibly complimentary towards Madonna. All the TikTok boys and girls said that she is very cool and the show will be so much fun. She stays winning with the new generation.
Ah that’s nice, a couple of the teen juniors at my tennis club had never heard of her. How is that even possible?

I keep “purchasing” tickets, only to get an error message on Ticketmaster. The money is debited from my account, then instantly credited back. Has anyone else experienced this?! I need to secure for muthaaa!