Madonna - The Celebration Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the suggestion is she’d use that exact footage we’ve seen, just stuff from the same session. Most people wouldn’t even be aware anyway. But I’d rather something new.

Yeah exactly - I just assumed because it was a fairly big budget photoshoot that'd she have some separate set ups for the screens and tour book.

But exciting to hear about something potentially brand new from Steven Klein

I may be wrong, but the blonde looks like a lacefront, so maybe she'll switch it out before the tour starts, who knows.

Looks like a lacefront to me too - maybe she's just trying on different looks before she commits ? Can't imagine her wearing a wig for the entire tour

Looks like a lacefront to me too - maybe she's just trying on different looks before she commits ? Can't imagine her wearing a wig for the entire tour
Could also be for a backdrop visual shoot?! Tourbook shoot? Although with a month to go before the tour kicks off that the tour book is about ready to go to press. Wouldn't surprise me if we see a big magazine cover and expose very soon with Madonna pictures and a big interview, as she usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.