Madonna - The Celebration Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see her finishing with Hung Up. But there's countless choices really.
I'm also curious where she'll place Vogue - I think it could be an interesing closer, historically she's been doing it at the start of a show (except for MDNA and Blond Ambition).
She has so many songs so big they would just make sense as an encore or opening.

Since I still think/hope the whole thing will be a gigantic relentless ball style megamix; I would say Celebration Intro Video with steady growing volume and intensity and when it basically is ready to climax, a complete full-stop, darkness, "BITCH...... I'M MADONNA", with her entering and preforming it, full on chaos emerges and then we go from there, with Celebration then returning for the final encore, but growing into the biggest Hung Up rave I/you/we can imagine.

She/Her/Queen
See which flavour you like and I'll have it for you
MY SUGAH IS RAWWWWW!

madonna-madona.gif

I’m wondering how long before the show I should arrive at Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam (I’m at GA Pit both nights). Genuinely considering camping for the first night.

I’m wondering how long before the show I should arrive at Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam (I’m at GA Pit both nights). Genuinely considering camping for the first night.
The small pits? Or general GA? If you're in the small pits they look tiny, similar to the Beyhive pits for Renaissance. Unless you're set on being at the barrier, I don't think you need to get there that early. But we'll see come opening shows.

Isn't it kind of expected by now that she will actually release something along with the start of the tour?
There has been many different sources saying it as far as I can recall.
And we know for sure she has worked on new original music with a variety of people so it isn't very far fetched

It’s funny because subjectively the tour setlist could easily miss off people’s entire Top 20 Madonna Singles, but objectively she cannot miss with this setlist, it’ll be one of the greatest of all time. Even though there’s specific singles I’d love her to do (and now is probably the only time she’d consider doing them) I cannot imagine any scenario in which I would leave the show disappointed by the setlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.