Madonna - The Celebration Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember walking into night one of Sticky and Sweet and we practically knew the whole setlist.
Yeah Sticky and Sweet was highly spoiled. The only song not to have made the cut that got reported was Impressive Instant during the rave section.

There were quite a few red herrings ‘slipped’ before Reinvention, including that bullshit version of Vogue where she paid homage to Kylie, JLo, Xtina etc rather than Bette Davies.

Did we have lots of information about MDNA or Rebel Heart? I honestly can't remember.
We knew a fair bit about MDNA (including the Beautiful Killer/Die Another Day mashup which was due to be in the first section).

Rebel Heart I’m not sure. We might have known about some songs.

Breathe that Mancunian air a little deeper and deeper gals
And while you’re rehearsing, Mother, DON’T breathe the air deeper and deeper off the Mersey!
(Said with love- I spent a lot of my life living in Childwall).

Are we thinking she’ll do Frozen? She’s performed it a lot but it is one of her biggest hits and something of a turning point for her.

Yeah Sticky and Sweet was highly spoiled. The only song not to have made the cut that got reported was Impressive Instant during the rave section.

There were quite a few red herrings ‘slipped’ before Reinvention, including that bullshit version of Vogue where she paid homage to Kylie, JLo, Xtina etc rather than Bette Davies.
Britney Spears and Minogue,
Aguilera and J-Lo,
Jessica Simpson, Avril Lavigne,
On the cover of a magazine.
They have style, they have sass
Missy E kicks some ass.

...a mess

LTG

he/him
She was stanning them by the time she went to the Eight Days a Week premiere.

m.jpg

he/him
Did we have lots of information about MDNA or Rebel Heart? I honestly can't remember.

We knew quite a bit about MDNA, like how Falling Free had been rehearsed, etc. She practically leaked the Rebel Heart setlist herself via Instagram captions and hashtags.

Edit: yeah, I found my post with it from a few months before the tour started

She just posted about "Candy Shop". I think we already knew it was being included, though, right?

Here's an updated list of all her Instagram references:

Classics:

Rescue Me
Dress You Up
True Blue
Deeper and Deeper
Who's That Girl
Love Don't Live Here Anymore
Justify My Love
La Isla Bonita
Into the Groove
Like a Virgin