Madonna - The Celebration Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
he/his/him
I can’t wait to see what the show brings to the table.
One thing about Madonna, you don’t have to worry about Spectacle and Grandiosity (also being a Madonna fan sounds expensive).
It's interesting isn't it. I was thinking about this earlier and even though it's not healthy to turn humans into brands or businesses - if you were to equate Madonna's quality and value with another brand what would it be? For me, Madonna is like the Louis Vuitton of music: heritage, history, provenance, quality, luxury, and... expensive!

Last edited:
It's interesting isn't it. I was thinking about this earlier and even though it's not healthy to turn humans into brands or businesses - if you were to equate Madonna's quality and value with another brand what would it be? For me, Madonna is like the Louis Vuitton of music: heritage, history, provenance, quality, luxury, and... expensive!
For me it would be Prada.

Just arrived in London.

I’m kind of… beside myself? I’m lucky enough to be going to both the opening and second night.

I’m emotional for Madonna, for how much she deserves all this buzz/hype (especially after her ill health this summer)

I’m emotional to think of little me spinning Immaculate Collection, dreaming of some kind of live interaction with this artist who resonated with me in a way few artists have. Staring at the booklet photoshoot and being enamoured with the androgyny of it all. Now I’m seeing her greatest hits show live. Full circle for sure!

Last edited:
He/Him
de26ba69-b106-4d55-91f4-ab1778b2e63d.jpg
At North Greenwich station.

Doors were due to open 5:30 and they’re still not.

Bob the Drag Queen merch being sold in main merch stand but not pop-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.