Madonna - The Celebration Tour

Die!

imrs.php

I don’t like physical tickets. I would be afraid of losing them. Not as likely to lose my phone. If you lose a physical ticket it’s not so easy to get a new one. Can’t remember the last time I bought a physical ticket

Oh I hear you. It's just for that price it's quite mean spirited now to offer something as a momentum. I still have all her tickers from previous tours, although Madame X is just a sort of hand written thing given after scanning your phone.

Last edited:
Oh I hear you. It's just for that price it's quite mean spirited now to offer something as a momentum. I still have all her tickers from previous tours, although Madame X is just a sort of hand written thing given after scanning your phone.
Yes, I remember that. Hopefully they will do the same.
I just had a bad experience where I bought a paper ticket for a show for another artist in 2019, and because of Covid and other reasons it was delayed until last year. Of course, in the meanwhile I misplaced the ticket. Ticketmaster made me jump through all kinds of hoops to prove who I was to get another ticket, thinking I was trying to rip them off and get a free ticket

Will venue sales and general sales be separate tomorrow? Paris venue sale was a much smaller queue so I'm wondering whether to try that only tomorrow, if it even makes a difference.

Singles I wish to appear on the setlist in some form: Angel, Gambler, Causing A Commotion, Justify My Love, Rescue Me, Rain