Madonna - The Celebration Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be cool if she opened with something like Live to Tell or Bedtime Story before getting things going
I imagine her opening with Everybody because it was the first single. Or something extremely strong. Imagine her opening with a shortened Like A Prayer, which she would return to for the encore, just to turn it into something rave-like like Hung Up or Ray Of Light.

All the stress of getting tickets. Just today I started realizing that I'll finally see the biggest living popstar live and just how many options she has to make this the best night ever. Barely anyone has a catalogue like this. If she would pick her 18 worst singles for this it would still be amazing.

He/Him
Don't come for me, but I can't stand Like a Prayer on her tours anymore. But there's absolutely no chance it won't be included, so I hope she'll choose to perform with an interpolation of another song or something that changes it a little.

Love that some press release or article said this is to introduce her to the TikTok generation and most young people wouldn't be able to afford this.

Mum said no ballads on Celebration Tour no

I really think it's gonna be a massive dance party just for her to say 'see you laugh at me being 65 but I'll throw a better party than whatever trash you came here with.'

he/him/his
I’d literally murder for Don’t Tell Me.

Lettuce manifest~

madge-rose.gif

4752C4D3-672E-4ABD-B45E-3BA025E3942C.jpeg
madge-rose.gif

Last edited:
I’m kinda shaking because even if this is “THE greatest HITS tour!!! Like a Virgin!! Lucky Star!!!!” I just know she’ll throw one curve ball and at least 2/3 minor hits. And the way she’s been exploring her back catalogue for the movie research and so on…

Fuck Karen and Sarah who paid for Express Yourself, perform the original Burning Up demo!!!
-

Also while on topic of Stage layout, the way the Pits are placed between catwalks (?), I wonder if she….. might….. walk between people to arrive some other point? I know it sounds totally impossible with her but the way she interacted on Madame X and the way it looks like a very private section…

Reactions: mpl
he/him/his
My thinking was the runways may be connected via small bridges that come down from the roof? Sort of like the ones at the Joanne Tour, but better.

Reactions: mpl
The way we've gotten increasingly close to Rescue Me on the past 2 tours, but its not remembered enough to be a classic single despite its decent chart performance.

Rescue Me, I'm sorry my dear, but this is not your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.