Madonna - The Celebration Tour

Saw this in Reddit: “I'm sitting there in the office Waiting for the presale to start. I Know It isn't going to be an Easy Ride to see Madonna In This Life. My adrenaline is spiking but I Promise to Try to Keep it Together. "I hope I'm not Causing a Commotion", I thought.

Finally the sale begins and I notice a lot of the good seats are Gone. I manage to secure some tickets but the Ticketmaster app gets Hung Up while loading. The screen was Frozen for over 4 Minutes! "Why's It so Hard!", I shouted. Regardless of the price, I'm buying these tickets whether I Like It or Not. I Can't Stop now!

I felt Crazy for clicking the back-button but thankfully it paid off to be a Gambler. I selected new seats and was able to checkout. It felt Incredible to be done with this X-Static Process. I got great seats that I will Cherish and honestly, I Deserve It.

I'm glad I was able to Live to Tell this story to Everybody about What It Feels Like for a Girl who gets to see Madonna perform her best Music in the Spotlight. It's going to be an Amazing Holiday, You'll See!"

Saw this in Reddit: “I'm sitting there in the office Waiting for the presale to start. I Know It isn't going to be an Easy Ride to see Madonna In This Life. My adrenaline is spiking but I Promise to Try to Keep it Together. "I hope I'm not Causing a Commotion", I thought.

Finally the sale begins and I notice a lot of the good seats are Gone. I manage to secure some tickets but the Ticketmaster app gets Hung Up while loading. The screen was Frozen for over 4 Minutes! "Why's It so Hard!", I shouted. Regardless of the price, I'm buying these tickets whether I Like It or Not. I Can't Stop now!

I felt Crazy for clicking the back-button but thankfully it paid off to be a Gambler. I selected new seats and was able to checkout. It felt Incredible to be done with this X-Static Process. I got great seats that I will Cherish and honestly, I Deserve It.

I'm glad I was able to Live to Tell this story to Everybody about What It Feels Like for a Girl who gets to see Madonna perform her best Music in the Spotlight. It's going to be an Amazing Holiday, You'll See!"

something something ven vedi vici

4 Minutes sucks and I think she knows it and that's why she's buried it for the past 15 years. She can use the horns as an intro or in a mashup or something.
She resurrected it in 2017 for Leonardo DiCaprio's charity gig, and it was kinda fun, but yeah I'm not fussed.

This cringe

tumblr_naol1oFekf1tk77fko1_250.gif

Considering how successful Kylie was at Glastonbury, I think the rumor about Madonna headlining it isn't too far-fetched. I hope it's true!