Madonna - The Celebration Tour

Power of Goodbye featured. I'm taking that as a 'OF COURSE it's in the setlist.'

please.

This is amazing!!! It’s like she’a already filmed the tour interludes!!

Imagine her opening with that first section then storming into Like A Prayer!! That would be one heck of an opener!!

I think everybody expects a Madonna tour to have themes and four acts - just give us hit after hit after hit lady!!!!

I think it will be Holiday. She's used it multiple times as either a closer or an encore and I think it means a lot to her as both her first mainstream hit and one of her most universal, uplifting songs.

I'm so happy! I just got early entry tickets in the Golden Circle in Koln! Does anyone know how the early entry works?

You have to be there at the deisgnated time, like 6 or so you'll get an email, of course people woth EE will queue even earlier. Pray there's a deisgnated area for Early Entry like in Antwerp.

I've been thinking how she could open the tour. There are so many routes to go. Open with a staple, chronologically, a crowd pleaser, etc, etc, etc. One scenario I have in my mind is a darkened arena, You hear city noises as screens begin to flicker and flash with glimpses of M's face, they turn out to be billboards that switch on with ads and news snippets from the 80's to set the tone. As more and more billboards switch on we are transported to NYC Times Square, dancers with boomboxes on stage, breakdancing, club kids, spraying graffiti , etc. Then a yellow cab enters the stage and we hear the muffled beat of Everybody as in the 2005 Stuart Price Koko club performance... As the beat builds we hear M saying "I know you've been waiting. Yeah, I've been watching you. Yeah, I've seen your face before. Yeah, Come on!" As she exits the cab and goes straight into Everybody in the middle of a set reminiscent of Times Square. Sort of mixing the MTV VMA awards opening and the "Music" Grammy performance. Maybe too corny, but could be cool...

THE CELEBRATION TOUR

HEY MISTER DJ (disco)
Music
Express Yourself
Deeper And Deeper
Hung Up (on Tokischa)

FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE (leather)
Justify My Love (intro)
Candy Shop
Erotica
Vogue (with elements of I Don't Search I Find)
Back That Up To The Beat / Beat Goes On

ACOUSTIC (latin)
Frozen
Open Your Heart
Secret
La Isla Bonita (with elements of Medellin)

YOU CAN DANCE (80s)
Lucky Star (intro)
Like A Virgin / Material Girl / Dress You Up / Who's That Girl
Into The Groove
Holiday / Celebration

ACT OF CONTRITION (church)
Girl Gone Wild (intro)
Rescue Me
Living For Love
Like A Prayer
Ray Of Light

BALLAD (solo)
Crazy For You
(OR Live To Tell, Bad Girl, Take A Bow, Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Rain, Miles Away)

ENCORE (with dancers)
Everybody

Last edited:
Someone on Icon had bought a stand-alone Pit ticket (the only instance so far) and today they emailed him to say it's been changed to a GC one. So that makes Pit tickets without a package definitly mythical.

Someone on Icon had bought a stand-alone Pit ticket (the only instance so far) and today they emailed him to say it's been changed to a GC one. So that makes Pit tickets without a package definitly mythical.

USA or Europe? Because Europe has the stand alone pit tickets for sure (only Italy have them on the Iconic Package).