Madonna: The Discography Rate - #99 | Page 208 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna: The Discography Rate - #99

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Apr 19, 2020.

1. The second half of Bedtime Stories is high key a discography highlight any way you slice it, I'm going to need every one of those songs in the top 50 minimum.

2. Choosing to believe this user has me on their Ignore List

3. Oh sorry no, I've corrected that ...

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  4. I wanted drama!

5. BTG

BTG

I’ve returned to this weekly ever since this rate began. The sheer fucking instantly iconic nature of it all.

6. R27

R27

I’ll chalk it up to a lack of taste.

7. RJF

RJF

I’ve got... words about this.

8. Wait at me just realizing the cocaine reference at 0:30.

9. Anyone: *references something Madonna has done*

@RJF:

10. RJF

RJF

Ffffff I’m really trying to not talk about anything before it comes up in eliminations, meaning we’ve got a while before some of my bigger Thots...

11. BTG

BTG

Ddd Was it similar to the time you said Britney had zero excuse for her questionable TV performances when everyone would happily excuse her lip syncing if she dared to stage anything a tenth as memorable, thematic, and theatrical as this?

12. Madonna brought drag to the mainstream with that one. WhoPaul found identifying new fracking opportunities.

13. At least no one is calling for anything off American Life or Erotica to leave!

14. I would consider that sacrilege.

15. Soon. I have one unpopular Erotica opinion.

16. Mother and Father/Bye Bye Baby can leave fairly soon, but I'm not calling for them just yet.

madgemad likes this.
  17. RJF

RJF

The final elimination of the day is upcoming!

18. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Nn I kinda like Dance 2night. File that one alongside Revolver and Incredible where I know everyone hates it but I bop.

19. Also the first Bedtime Stories song that should go is Take A Bow, but I know that won’t happen...

DinahLee, Phonetics Boy and Cutlery like this.
  20. Because it’s wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.