Madonna | Page 3737 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. What’s your problem? God. Finally…
    on ignore!”.

mindtrappa likes this.
  2. The MATERIAL GWORRLLLLLLS are fighting!

vesperteen, LPT, Atletico and 6 others like this.
  3. Looking forward to hearing the remixes, especially for Impressive Instant, that's one of her best ever songs for me.

4. Impressive Instant is a great choice considering it wasn't a proper single and this could give it new exposure. especially if a remixed Drowned World Tour video is ready to go with it?

MATERIAL GWORL... let's see how it goes. The performance was a fun watch, I'm always open to new Madonna music but I'm curious to see how the tiktokness of it will compare against more developed projects like the Beyoncé album dropping on the same day.

Womanizer likes this.
  5. Very much looking forward to MATERIAL GWORRLLLLLL!

6. Shouldn’t it be out in New Zealand now?

7. The 'Impressive Instant' remix has always been a favorite of mine so I'm excited it's finally getting a wider release. And obviously the 'Material Girl' remix is exciting...hopefully this will make her more open to releasing some of her live remixes in studio form.

8. Impressive Instant now out down under but the other one (I'm not typing that title out) obviously being held back for a simultaneous worldwide release later today.

9. Speaking of Material Girl and rappers, I remain surprised and disappointed to this day that Nicki Minaj's Muny doesn't incorporate a more direct sample. It's in the same key and everything, which has always made me wonder if it was supposed to but it couldn't get cleared

huntypoo and Sleepycat like this.
  10. No Material Gworrrllll as yet.....

11. I'm not sure it was a good day to release Material Gworl on the same day as Beyoncé's first solo album in 6 years, so fine by me.

bazayer likes this.

12. The original date was next week, Madonnanation said it was this week (always the worst).

Ferk and bazayer like this.
  13. Do you think there’s still a chance of getting Madame X show on Blu-Ray?

djessie and TMI like this.

14. This stuff deserves a remaster.

Antony85 and Coolrockgirl like this.
  15. 'Battle for your life, strike a pose'
    I would be so here for a Gaga / Madonna mashup of Babylon / Vogue

Sleepycat likes this.
  16. Is Material Gworrrrl or whatever this new version is called getting released then?

Ferk likes this.
  17. It is coming on Friday!

ARTIST:Madonna and Saucy Santana

TITLE: MATERIAL GWORRLLLLLLLL!

Label: RRW/Rhino/Warner Records

Config & Selection #: IS

Street Date: 08/05/22

Ferk and rav4boy like this.
  18. The free font dd - where did the crayons guy go.

Ferk and bazayer like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.