Madonna | Page 3741 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Material Gworrllllllllll is out tomorrow

LPT, Womanizer, sexercise and 8 others like this.
  2. SUMMER RENAISSANCE reminded me of Future Lovers/I Feel Love (Live) from the Confessions Tour and I just watched it again and honestly I have no idea how any gay person made it out alive. She ate.

3. Yes, I still can’t understand why I’m still breathing and I saw it three times live!

theincredibleflipper likes this.
  4. dddd why am I so excited for this.

FridayNight and Los Ageless like this.
  5. So excited for this. Sounds great!

6. Are we thinking we'll get the first bit of reissue news on her birthday this year?

fancygreen, blod, FridayNight and 2 others like this.
  7. I hope so. They said it would start this year right? I really want to know how much thought and care is being put into them.

8. Not to mention the announcement itself being a year old at this point!

blod, Ferk, FridayNight and 1 other person like this.
  9. Next year is forty years since the debut album right? I pray we get something.

Ferk likes this.
  10. Saucy Santana is doing tonight the Jimmy Fallon show

11. Hope so. I also wondered if the announcement would come on Oct 6th which, according to Wiki, was the date ''Everybody'' was released.

12. Artists are here to disturb the peace.

13. This is pretty awful.

Sleepycat and Eel_Ssab like this.
  14. You just said you know the title is supposed to reference a meme and then continued to question why it's titled the way it is... Like, you already answered the question... But sorry that reading "GWORRRLLL" is so distressing to you </3

LPT, Mr.Arroz, fancygreen and 18 others like this.
  15. If butchering one past hit after another is your way of punishing us for letting Madame X flop, I promise I'll stream your next studio album, Mom.

TMI likes this.
  16. OK speller

17. My “I’ll Teach You How To F**k” T-Shirt has dispatched, now where on Earth do I wear this???

18. You know what, you got me there actually. It’s supposed to be a fun song anyway.

Leader Beans and Vasilios like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.