Madonna | Page 3758 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Happy birthday Queen!!!!

Heretic likes this.
  2. I wonder if there will be news around 4pm today, as last year.

But on the other hand, maybe they don't want to overshadow Finally Enough Love.

SlowBurn likes this.
  3. Happy Birthday to my Queen! My Rain 12” single just turned up so I’ll be listening to that to celebrate.

Mr Blonde, Heretic, blod and 2 others like this.
  4. I think it'll be the latter. We'll probably just get a reminder that Finally Enough Love is out on Friday. I'd imagine they'll let the album run for a couple of months & then maybe there will be another announcement for something in November?

5. LTG

LTG

Enjoying the storms finally hitting today.

Happy birthday M!

6. Yeah I can’t see them announcing the next project before the current one has been released.

7. Her birthday should be an international holiday, honestly. Happy birthday to my favorite pop star in the universe! I don't care what she does, I'll never not love her. I'm always so glad I'm living at the same time as her because we truly will never see another star like her. I hope she's still posting ass shots on Instagram for years...decades...to come.

8. Happy bday to the ONE & Only Queen of POP!
    Hope you have an amazing time in Sicily with family and friends!

PLaying Impressive Instant remix now and can't wait until Friday! :)

Heretic, NobodyKnowsMe and youthless like this.
  9. Happy birthday, Queen.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Mum, I know you're busy, but please just put this on streaming real quick?

Mr.Arroz, Womanizer, rav4boy and 9 others like this.
  11. Currently listening to all the Madonna albums back to back on vinyl. The soundtrack to my life.

Womanizer, rav4boy, blod and 2 others like this.
  12. ddd BOP.

Heretic likes this.
  13. Listening to mother's albums chronologically once again in celebration of Her birth and - hot take incoming - it's only just hit me now that Shoo-Bee-Doo is actually pretty good? If the title and intro were different, it would probably be better regarded by a lot of fans; it's basically Madonna doing an American take on city pop, and she sounds lovely on it.

Mr.Arroz, Indigo, fancygreen and 20 others like this.
  14. When you know you know x

15. [​IMG]

16. Happy birthday to the greatest. I hope Elton John and Piers Morgan are having terrible days.

17. Like A Virgin has no filler. It’s for the sexy people. If you think there is filler you’re not sexy.

18. After all these Breathless posts, happy birthday queen!

but you’re giving us something to remember…

Heretic and blod like this.
  19. I feel like the album tracks from her first two records get unfairly shit on. Obviously, she's reached much greater heights since then but those first two albums house some absolute gems past the singles.

Weslicious, nikkysan, AbSynth and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.