Madonna

Die Another Day is so much better and more interesting than most Bond themes (Skyfall is actually the only one I prefer). The hate it gets genuinely annoys me. Whenever somebody tries to do something different, people get stupid about it. And a lot of people were always going to trash a Madonna Bond theme no matter what it sounded like.

Last edited:
Oh my god. I asked “Blond Ambition - ponytail or curls?” on her Instagram story, and although I’m sure someone else somewhere might have asked it, I’m going to dine out for weeks that she answered my question.
It never fails to amaze me how her heart is always on her sleeve. She sounded so sure and proud answering "ponytail!" – a film must have gone through her mind in those seconds.

Also when she says Rebel Heart was her hardest album to make you can see the pain and distress on her face – the leaks must have really hurt her.

and Die Another Day is absolutely my favorite remix here too.

Also when she says Rebel Heart was her hardest album to make you can see the pain and distress on her face – the leaks must have really hurt her.
Didn't she say something about there being too many features? I imagine she'd get annoyed some collaborators couldn't keep up with her work ethic nn

Didn't she say something about there being too many features? I imagine she'd get annoyed some collaborators couldn't keep up with her work ethic nn
Yes, she answered "too many guests" and then something else that got cut.

Madame X had quite a few featured artists too so I guess it wasn't the guest appearances that bugged her, but actually the wide array of producers sending her songs around the web and potentially opening the door for the leak.

Do we know why Celebration - The Video Collection dvd omits Nothing really matters video ? and Drowned World ? And Bad Girl ? And Love don't live here anymore ?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. She mentioned the contrast of the way her previous records were made versus the new standard of everything being done through the internet which she wasn't fond of. She mentioned asking for stems, Diplo stating she was the only artist he'd ever be in a room for, or something along those lines. It probably felt impersonal and frustrating to have to wait for things to be done and then the leaks and the original double album also adding to her list.

Ok, the RH leaks were bad, but sometimes I don't understand why she felt she needed to change the songs to make them different. Some changes didn't really work at all.

Wasn't the Deepsky remix of "Die Another Day" in the end credits of the film? It's a great remix. I still prefer the Thee RetroLectro Mix but it's a bop.