Madonna

I think the Rebel Heart era has some absolute classic Madonna in it (Living For Love, Ghosttown, Devil Pray, Wash All Over Me, Heartbreakcity, Rebel Heart) but the editing and sequencing process was severely hurt by the leaks.

It almost feels like they weren't even trying with that 14-track standard edition not featuring the title track and the 25-track super deluxe featuring just too much.

And let's not get started on the artworks — stunning pictures here and there but no cohesion at all.

Letting go of the Rebel/Heart concept was such a missed opportunity. I hope they can revisit this album with special care when it's time for the reissues.

Rebel Heart was my first era as a stan and as an 18 year old in the formative age of embracing my queerness her general aura that era was such a comfort. Like probably the most recent period of truly cruel press surrounding her especially post BRITs and she really just...kept going and kept pushing. It was really special as I felt a lot of early pushback regarding changes in my own self perception and outward presentation.

he/him
Music Inferno is one of her best ever tour arrangements. The intro, the genius Disco Inferno sample use and interpolation of Where's The Party, the way it has about four different peaks and valleys but doesn't feel overlong...and that's not even getting into the staging, choreo, and costuming

Plus the way it flawlessly transitions into another all-time great tour mix with Erotica/You Thrill Me?? Look at the material.

Music Inferno is one of her best ever tour arrangements. The intro, the genius Disco Inferno sample use and interpolation of Where's The Party, the way it has about four different peaks and valleys but doesn't feel overlong...and that's not even getting into the staging, choreo, and costuming

Plus the way it flawlessly transitions into another all-time great tour mix with Erotica/You Thrill Me?? Look at the material.

Make a studio mash-up king!

He/They
Do we think she's possibly getting some Glasto Headliner Tips from Ole Man McCartney?

I honestly believe if she was ever going to do one (1) greatest hits show, it would be there!