Madonna | Page 3799 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Oh me too. Or just anything that wouldn’t even be known in these parts like Roisín Murphy or Jessie Ware. I love doing my part to expose the hetties to some culture.

2. Very much this, now who do we have to call to get her in the studio with SG Lewis?

3. The idea of a Madonna house album produced by Honey Dijon is too much for this homosexual to even contemplate.

rav4boy, blod, An Insider and 9 others like this.
  4. For those who may be interested, William Orbit has a pretty-sounding new album.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    Raichu likes this.
  5. I’m just watching this and thinking how much I’d love Madonna to do one:

Her career is practically made for it! Although, after she did her own Vogue “73 Questions With”, there’s every chance she’d just cobble her own version together with Ricardo.

Jacques, blod, Ferk and 1 other person like this.
  6. Listening to this once again and getting goosebumps and/or chills

Mr Blonde, Ferk and Raichu like this.
  7. She looks so good what the fuck!

matthew., Butterfly and Ferk like this.
  8. The new questions video is so amazing because it wasn’t made by Ricardo though dd

9. Madonna going through all her iconic looks like that would take at least an hour...probably more honestly. Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely welcome it (especially after that absolute treasure of a video yesterday) but it would be quite an undertaking.

10. Also she would probably destroy most of the 80s look with an “what I was thinking”. No thank you, Madame!

Ferk likes this.
  11. I’m not sure it would work with Madonna either. I would love it to, but I think she is too dismissive and often deflects - it’s OK amongst 50 questions, but the look book concept relies on the subject paying respect to the past and reflecting with some degree reverence. I just don’t think Madonna would take it seriously.

bazayer likes this.
  12. Is anyone else surprised by her picking Die Another Day as one of her fave remixes from the album ?

I mean it's not terrible but it's really not up there for me.

OceanBlue likes this.
  13. It's on brand in the sense of how when she discussed her own work she picks stuff most people are least invested in. I was more surprised she chose Like a prayer as her favourite to perform. But to not enjoy the reaction that song brings you would have to be incredibly perverse and not even she is that perverse.

FridayNight, Ferk and Coolrockgirl like this.
  14. I’m loving the Die Another Day so it’s good to hear her acknowledge such as treasure.

15. Die Another Day is so much better and more interesting than most Bond themes (Skyfall is actually the only one I prefer). The hate it gets genuinely annoys me. Whenever somebody tries to do something different, people get stupid about it. And a lot of people were always going to trash a Madonna Bond theme no matter what it sounded like.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  16. I was always with the mixes, so I’m pretty happy she said that!

Ferk and Andy French like this.
  17. Die Another Day is one of her best ever singles. I said it!

LPT, RainOnFire, Womanizer and 23 others like this.
  18. Amen. ‘Die Another Day’ slaps.

19. Die Another Day is incredible ! I love it too.

It's just that particular remix never really did anything for me and there are much better remixes on the album.

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.