Madonna | Page 3811 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Probably because it doesn't have the cross-fade with "Dear Jessie"?

Womanizer, Booers and Mvnl like this.
  2. I can hear the bleed of Dear Jessie at the beginning on the Something To Remember version. Surprised they didn’t use the single edit if they couldn’t get a clean intro.
    Either that or Apple Music has the wrong version.

Mvnl likes this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh right, that makes complete sense yet I never realized

4. To be fair, loads of her songs are mislabled / named weirdly on streaming (I’ve corrected a lot manually on Apple Music)

In this case the STR version reads as 2 seconds longer and if you listen to them both I think it sounds like it comes in a fraction earlier/louder than the album version. But yeah using the 7” would’ve made sense

Mvnl likes this.
  5. Seems correct. Hopefully the link for the official release will be up soon, you can already order it from Amazon US.

electrosamurai likes this.
  6. It was 1992.

Andrew likes this.
  7. Madonna, True Blue and Immaculate Collection also have many wrong mixes on their digital releases.

8. Has anyone received their 6 LP box from the UK store. I'm tired of waiting and hesitating.

I did get the live Rebel Heart LP today though.

chrisconfessed likes this.
  9. I´m really glad I ordered the 6 LP set from the US, I was originally going to order it from the UK. Hopefully you will get your copy soon.

I received the Rebel Heart LP yesterday, it looks really nice. Could her other Interscope live albums be released as well, since this one came out? Surely at least Madame X will get some sort of a physical release.

10. But Madame X is Warner. The problem with MDNA Live is that only a full show live album was released, the Rebel Heart vinyl is based on the edited version from the bluray/dvd release. They could still do it of course, but I’m not sure is going to happen. The audio is so shit is not a great loss though.

djessie likes this.
  11. Oh, I assumed that Madame X Live was the last Interscope release, since the album itself was on Interscope. Thanks for clearing that up.

MDNA Live is something I never really listen to, but I would still like a vinyl release. The show itself was fantastic though!

12. MDNA Tour was surprisingly excellent (since the album is creatively bankrupt). A thrill ride from start to finish.

13. So you just want it for the atrocious artwork?

14. Yes, such a great show! And I know I’m in minority but I also love the video release. The big problem is the mixing.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    mindtrappa and djessie like this.
  15. For the collection, obviously. I´m a completist.

16. Dita Parlo lives

Kinda want her to keep the bleached brows for a while, they really do suit her.

Ferk, Mr Blonde, bazayer and 2 others like this.
  17. The picture is hot too. Good on her!

[​IMG]

18. Masterpiece was just played on BBC Radio 2, that’s the second time I’ve heard it in the past year on the radio, a classic ballad in the making? obviously I got my life to it.

19. I’m surprised she hasn’t done a new remix for Erotica and filmed something for it.

OceanBlue likes this.
  20. Interesting they're playing that Madonna ballad during the mourning of The Queen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.