Madonna | Page 3813 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Pretty sure Madonna has been linked to several women within the lesbian scene over the years, she's been that girl. Harold could never.

2. I still scream at the image of PREGNANT Madonna RITCHIE flirting with the strippers in the Music video and my brother saying to me “look, she can’t act so it’s pretty clear she wants them for real”.

3. You are right. My post was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek. Of course I know the history. The attention seeking during a fashion show still stands but I honestly do not doubt Madonna feeling like kissing girls sometimes.

bazayer likes this.
  4. You act like she laid down in the middle of the catwalk and started eating Tokischa out right there dd. I doubt anyone was really paying attention to them.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
  5. I think saying "you act like" is a bit strong since I just pointed the timing out (and I understand that saying attention seeking was strong too). It came from me thinking as a designer I would be annoyed if people couldn't focus on what I have to show for a couple minutes instead of making out. Would be the same feeling no matter if it is Madonna or some random person. But you are right, it isn't anything really noteworthy in the overall context. I'd just love to have their Hung Up version on streaming now.

6. She was that girl in possibly 1991, 1993-1995. Then it was straight back to eggplant. Where’s Ingrid, I wonder.

Don’t give her any ideas!

7. Ingrid has always been hanging around, so I wouldn't be so sure about that.

8. The energy of this post is so...insidious.

9. I remember being a few rows behind both Ingrid and A.Rod at Sticky & Sweet in Miami and feeling this sense of awe that I was in such close proximity to two people who had probably gone down on Madge.

10. No… it’s hawt! We all know Dita’s a top.

[​IMG]

upload_2022-9-11_21-47-28.jpeg
    upload_2022-9-11_21-47-11.jpeg

Mister_G, chrisconfessed and Ferk like this.
  11. She and Tokischa would make a hot couple.

bazayer and Ferk like this.
  12. Fashion shows invite celebs for that reason, publicity.

13. djessie and Andy French like this.
  14. I can´t find the picture disc on any Amazon except US. All others just show me the bootleg.

15. djessie likes this.
  16. Thanks, that was very helpful! Never knew it was the same link in different stores.

17. Hung Up remix coming this friday!

LPT, Ferk, Blue6010 and 8 others like this.
  18. Where are those photos of Madonna carrying a strap-on in a see-through plastic bag when you need them.

LTG likes this.
  19. Wait...the...Erotica picture disc is the SINGLE? It's 3 tracks?! Sis...

I am well and truly out of the loop with (modern) vinyl collecting. It's a joke.

AbSynth and Future Lover like this.
  20. It’s meant to be a press of a vinyl single that never saw the light of day in 1992 apparently, which is cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.