Madonna | Page 3820 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. The way I just pulled myself out of a ‘listening to nothing but Madonna’ hole and she’s about to violently throw me right back down into it with this remix. Queen.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  2. If only!

3. I can’t stop thinking about her red hair and how good she looks this era (?), I’m obsessed

4. Officiel Ibizia is basically promo only, Paper is now only digital.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  5. From all of the recent pics of her it’s blindingly obvious Mother is feeling herself again and I am 110% here for it.

6. This Hung Up remix is actually a bit of a serve, easily the best thing to come out of this remix "era".

7. Lisa Powerhouse does it again!

Andy French, Ferk, LTG and 1 other person like this.
  8. I’m loving the remix. It reminds me so much of that awesome reggaeton mix from back in the day and the new beats give the lyrics a completely different tone. It also proves, definitively I think, that while the sample absolutely contributes to the original being the beast of a pop song that it is, the song is also strong enough to stand without it.

9. I am absolutely living for these looks she’s been serving.

10. How do I watch Truth or Dare in the UK?

11. Is the video definitely coming on Monday?

12. Soooooo…are they planning to get the rest of her singles and their respective EP’s on streaming or has that fallen to the wayside in favor of these reissues?

Mister_G likes this.
  13. The remix is cute. I don’t know why she didn’t have Tokischa on a La Isla Bonita remix instead, though? Or if she wanted a more left field, a treatment like this would’ve worked for Burnin Up or Into The Groove.

14. Her styling has been really fun lately.

15. The Hung Up remix is my favorite so far. It made fall in love with the original song all over again and Takischa sounds great, I need to listen to her catalogue as soon as possible.
    The Balenciaga brand needs to die. Nobody looks good in it.

zephyr and The Holy Spearit like this.
  16. I agree. We need the 12” version of Deeper and Deeper on streaming - it’s gay rights.

(Also, the remix of Waiting that was on the Rain single. It slaps!)

zephyr, Andrew, iveivan and 3 others like this.
  17. Yes, the streaming EPS, so need to continue. So many mixes still missing.

Ferk and Liberty like this.
  18. I'm still not over her Tom Ford look and don't expect that I will be for a while. That is mother.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.