Madonna | Page 3821 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. ‘Candy Shop’ remains that evergreen bop. I hope she’s still carting it out in 200 years when her cyborg self is touring the moons of Jupiter.

FridayNight, jvckkk, drewsky and 3 others like this.
  2. Yes and Up Down Suite please...

theincredibleflipper and blod like this.
  3. Candy Shop being interpreted ICONICALLY three times in a row is actually fab, each performance has its own merits.

4. Which one ?
    Deeper And Deeper (Shep´s Classic 12") 7:26
    Deeper And Deeper (David´s Classic 12") 7:02
    Or is there a Deeper and Deeper (12" version) ?

5. Imagine this being 33 years into someone's career, it's actually unimaginable.

6. What about the next tour ? Will she dance that way ? Will she sing that way ? Will she want to sing and dance that way ? How hard do you have to work to make those routines that way ?
    I know I should not click on Post Reply. I know.

7. Oh, good. Here before, and waiting for, the meltdowns. lowkey knowing mother wasn't funny.
    [​IMG]

NobodyKnowsMe likes this.
  8. At a very bad magic show in Reno, and “Funana” is being played prominently (?!)

9. Taste!

LPT, Ferk, Mr Blonde and 1 other person like this.
  10. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I strongly suspect the streaming EPs have been shafted now she's signed this new deal, so there will be more "never released digitally before" content for the forthcoming reissue program releases.

11. «In the end, Madonna wanted the middle of the song to have a flamenco guitar strumming big-time. I didn't like the idea of taking a Philly house song and putting La Isla Bonita in the middle of it. But that's what she wanted, so that's what she got.»

I just love how Shep removed the flamenco guitar from the bridge in his 12" version and made it sound closer to his vision

Andrew, blod, Mvnl and 1 other person like this.
  12. The flamenco guitar is such an unexpected twist in the song though, it really takes it to another level. Madonna was right!

joe_alouder, Dr Pop, LPT and 24 others like this.
  13. They released more Eps after she signed for Warner, they will just release the others digital Eps along with future Deluxe Editions.

14. Madonna and a side part ... I don't know a better duo

bazayer, Ferk and Coolrockgirl like this.
  15. I want to burn that damn corset.

16. LTG

LTG

They’re at an Amy Schumer show so their bar’s probs not too high.

17. Fair enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.