Madonna | Page 3899 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. It's always the Twitter likes.

2. Arguably her last single of pure pop bliss too.

Andrew and phoenix123 like this.
  3. Cherish is a bit boring.

Wishlight, Alenko, mcuk and 4 others like this.
  4. Who hurt you?

5. Perish the thought!

LPT, Wishlight, Hyrulian and 28 others like this.
  6. Cherish is addictive. One of her best pure pop songs.

7. the word I use to remind me ooooof

your looooove

[​IMG]

nooniebao, tylerc, Mr.Arroz and 19 others like this.
  8. Well, he's liking some bizarre posts on Twitter. liking tweets about that anti vaxx documentary about people dropping dead from the vaccine, posts about anti masks, people making jokes about the storming of the Capitol, liking tweets about people who retweet Tucker Carlson, pushing loads and loads of anti Fauci posts, anti trans stuff, weird shit about grooming and pedophiles, ending wokeness, justifying Nick Fuentes, Kanye West, etc, etc, etc! and that's just likes from the last two days...

9. This, I find it rather lovely and endearing.

phoenix123 likes this.
  10. Cancelled.

lushLuck, YourLeadSinger and SlowBurn like this.
  11. He’s been liking posts that drag Kim for endorsing Balenciaga when M has been their No 1 fan the past few months… a mess

12. Well based on the the picture it’s the original book (and without the original mylar bag and cd) so not worth it. Same for the bag and tshirt, pretty boring.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
    YourLeadSinger likes this.
  13. 8 years today Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me leaked! I will remember this day forever because something pretty big happened in my life that day, and as soon as I woke up and saw that there were two new M tracks out there (one of which is one of the greatest songs ever), I knew mother was watching over me and things would be alright.

nooniebao, tylerc, Mr.Arroz and 11 others like this.
  14. I played those demos over and over that day. Love that memory.

madgemad likes this.
  15. Search for 'Sex' and it's one of the hits, or at least it was an hour ago.

mindtrappa likes this.
  16. Is she making an appearance at Art Basel tonight or sometime this week?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.