Madonna

“The truth is that the Company’s entire business model relies on using insidious marketing and promotional activities from A-list celebrities that are highly compensated (without disclosing such), to increase demand of the Yuga securities by convincing potential retail investors that the price of these digital assets would appreciate,” the 95-page fraud complaint states.

With the Oseary-backed crypto company Moonpay working with Yuga to covertly slip payments to the promoting A-listed talent, the whole scheme saw Hart, Fallon, Paltrow give BAYC NFTs the seal of approval without the celebs revealing the often hefty compensation they were receiving.

Hated her NFT involvement so not surprised at all that this has happened. Very poor decision on her part.

But also, celebs being to paid to increase demand/inflate the value of products shocker.......I suppose the difference between Balenciaga and an NFT is that investing in the latter can financially ruin you.

Last edited:
Yes It’s coming from Warner/Rhino.
The truth is that it was also included on the Japanese La Isla Bonita EP back in the day and in the RSD reissue on vinyl.

Yes, and it's in my lil Japanese CD Singles Collection box set and a very well done unofficial reissue cd single a-la the '90's reissues. That Gambler is getting some attention on its own terms in 2022 is a proper pop justice if ever there was one!

“The truth is that the Company’s entire business model relies on using insidious marketing and promotional activities from A-list celebrities that are highly compensated (without disclosing such), to increase demand of the Yuga securities by convincing potential retail investors that the price of these digital assets would appreciate,” the 95-page fraud complaint states.

With the Oseary-backed crypto company Moonpay working with Yuga to covertly slip payments to the promoting A-listed talent, the whole scheme saw Hart, Fallon, Paltrow give BAYC NFTs the seal of approval without the celebs revealing the often hefty compensation they were receiving.

Hated her NFT involvement so not surprised at all that this has happened. Very poor decision on her part.

But also, celebs being to paid to increase demand/inflate the value of products shocker.......I suppose the difference between Balenciaga and an NFT is that investing in the latter can financially ruin you.

I doubt Balenciaga paid her to wear their stuff, they don't really do this (other brands do) - Mother was just a foolish stan who bought whole looks.

She said more than once on Instagram that the stuff was too expensive and not free. I believe she also did a stupid “song” about it.
Why is Balenciaga so expensivvveeeE???

anigif_sub-buzz-4356-1604348516-5.gif

It never occurred to me to include regional singles to my Madonna singles collection playlist but now she’s given us Spotlight edit and Bye Bye Baby I can’t resist, would we want this on a proper comprehensive Madonna singles collection? Do Superstar and Hold Tight make the list?

It never occurred to me to include regional singles to my Madonna singles collection playlist but now she’s given us Spotlight edit and Bye Bye Baby I can’t resist, would we want this on a proper comprehensive Madonna singles collection? Do Superstar and Hold Tight make the list?
Superstar should never make any kind of list, apart from maybe a "Madonna's worst songs" list, featuring Superstar, Hey You, and Boum!

They don’t. The Superstar single was released for free in a magazine only in Brazil, it never went to radio. Hold Tight did in Italy but I’m Italian and I’ve never heard it once on the radio.
Spotlight and Bye Bye Baby were proper singles.

I've been listening to the Erotica remix of "Candy Shop" from the MDNA Tour a lot recently. It's such an incredible revamp. Does anyone know who created it?