Madonna

Apparently ‘Back That Up’ is finally getting a release on Jan 13th, according to a source on ukmix.
After going viral on TikTok, the demo track is currently #11 on Shazam Worldwide, so could really be a hit for her!

This better mean we're getting Ciao Bella and Funana too or I'm going to scream.

I hope the movie isn't cancelled. Mess or not, it would be interesting to see how it would turn out.
Not really. Something that big should be handled by people who know what they’re doing. It was reported months ago that it was shelved. Seems like she was simply bored during lockdown.

I know the idea doesn’t appeal to her, and neither does the difference in revenue, but I’d be so much more interested in an autobiography.
This. She can then option the film rights, sign on as creative consultant. That’s the proper way to do it. She could never tell her whole story the way she wants through film. Too much studio politics, not to mention only so much time. She can say whatever she wants via memoir.

I had a dream last night that she reissued the Rebel Heart vinyl with Back It Up included and also with a rearranged track list, why do I want this to be real?

I went to Lucky Records in Paris this weekend and was an absolute overwhelmed mess. Must be one of the places I've wanted to visit for the longest time, seeing so many rarities in the flesh, the selection of memorabilia and the non-Madonna variety was just as great!

Left with a nice Icon fanzine issue and the Superstar cardsleeve single.

I went to Lucky Records in Paris this weekend and was an absolute overwhelmed mess. Must be one of the places I've wanted to visit for the longest time, seeing so many rarities in the flesh, the selection of memorabilia and the non-Madonna variety was just as great!

Left with a nice Icon fanzine issue and the Superstar cardsleeve single.
I was there too!