Madonna

I hope there's still more to be unearthed from the 1997/pre-Ray Of Light sessions, I'm fascinated with all the music she and everyone made during that era.
Would be also great to get the listening party versions and any other unedited full versions there are.

And since we are taking about demos, these are the ones produced by Diplo leaked a few days ago.
There are more versions but I’m posting just these two (you can find the others on the same YouTube channel). Not sure if this was already discussed in here. Hold Tight sounds great, way superior than the released version

Yesterday I was in my local record shop and they had the remastered Like a Virgin in the Madonna section. It looked a little different and I realized it was updated with the Warner Records logo. I hadn't seen it before. It was exciting to see, though, and gave me a temporary moment of excitement as if the physical expanded editions had been announced.

Listening to the Living For Love Grammy Studio version that's appeared recently makes me nostalgic for all the album promo pre-tour, we got a lot of performances.

Some 1995 Rough Mixes of several Evita tracks leaked, which include alternate vocals and some with more orchestra. For example, Another Suitcase in Another Hall is completely Madonna with no Antonio Banderas vocals.

There’s also a version of Ray of Light called the “William Orbit Liquid Mix” which leaked. It has nothing to do with the remix of the same name, it's more like an early mix/demo of the track.

Some 1995 Rough Mixes of several Evita tracks leaked, which include alternate vocals and some with more orchestra. For example, Another Suitcase in Another Hall is completely Madonna with no Antonio Banderas vocals.

There’s also a version of Ray of Light called the “William Orbit Liquid Mix” which leaked. It has nothing to do with the remix of the same name, it's more like an early mix/demo of the track.

To me it sounds like an early draft of the remix, not a demo of the song.

Kelly Clarkson and Babyface singing Take A Bow. Really lovely.

So cute! I love how they flipped the vocals and backing vocals from the original and we can hear Babyface doing the main lines.

La Isla Bonita is out on Friday
Digital release?

I'm sorry but no other popstar about to complete 20 years of career will ever have the audacity, talent and catalog to put on a show like this. EVER.

Truly, I am a MDNA Tour lover and Blond/Girlie are out of reach, but the triple triumph of Drowned World, Re-Invention and Confessions Tour? Whew...

Drowned World was just so bold in the way she decided to present her new material, very conceptual. The weak reception of American Life kinda forced her to step back in time for Re-Invention but it worked. But overall, the peak has got to be Confessions Tour, perfect balance between old and new.

I'm sorry but no other popstar about to complete 20 years of career will ever have the audacity, talent and catalog to put on a show like this. EVER.

Truly, I am a MDNA Tour lover and Blond/Girlie are out of reach, but the triple triumph of Drowned World, Re-Invention and Confessions Tour? Whew...

Imagine someone having the audacity (and power) to say I am not playing my Greatest Hits, you will only get songs from my last 3 albums and you can take it or leave it and still selling out every date. And the show was so cold and confrontational until she finally thawed out a bit for La Isla Bonita. Still one of her best achievements as a fully conceived performance piece.