Madonna

Ray of Light felt huge at the time to me so I’m surprised “Frozen” is the only rep and it rounds out the Top 25! Nice to see “I’ll Remember” being remembered and making the Top 15.

Frozen and Ray of Light were big singles but Ray of Light was more about the album than the singles. The Power of Goodbye missed the top 10 in America and Nothing Really Matters flopped in America. I'm still shocked it only hit #93.

I will never understand it stalling at #16 here. Deserved so much more.
The UK single release was extremely lazy. One CD single with just the edit, album version and instrumental plus a picture disc where it looks like they went out of their way to find as uninteresting picture as possible to use.

There was also a limited CD single with prints but instead of using the remixes released in other countries this had the exact same track list as the regular single. Same for the cassette single, just edit and instrumental.

The UK single release was extremely lazy. One CD single with just the edit, album version and instrumental plus a picture disc where it looks like they went out of their way to find as uninteresting picture as possible to use.

There was also a limited CD single with prints but instead of using the remixes released in other countries this had the exact same track list as the regular single. Same for the cassette single, just edit and instrumental.
The Take A Bow single release was really lame by the looks of it. A Madonna classic all the same though and nice it was a huge hit in the US.