Madonna

Found myself watching this interview again. its the most honest I’ve ever seen her.

I saw this on an Instagram account on Mother's Day and I posted that it was the interview I would show people who think she's just this heartless, calculating person who only cares about herself. And that once she was just a little girl who lost her mom.

And most of the comments were supportive of her, and then you just had this handful that were like "sHe'S aCtInG sHe'S sO fAkE hOw CaN yOu NoT sEe ThAt" and some of them kept returning to keep that up and like... imagine being so pressed that you won't allow anyone to think that she could ever be sincere or sympathetic.

I saw this on an Instagram account on Mother's Day and I posted that it was the interview I would show people who think she's just this heartless, calculating person who only cares about herself. And that once she was just a little girl who lost her mom.

And most of the comments were supportive of her, and then you just had this handful that were like "sHe'S aCtInG sHe'S sO fAkE hOw CaN yOu NoT sEe ThAt" and some of them kept returning to keep that up and like... imagine being so pressed that you won't allow anyone to think that she could ever be sincere or sympathetic.
Even after all these years of stanning her, it still amazes me how strongly people seem to hate on her and it's always just because they don't approve the way she presents or carries herself. She's out there defying pretty much every expectation and that is why she's still THAT bitch

he/him
It really is annoying how little grace she seems to get from some people simply because she's a relatively strong-willed person.
and then you just had this handful that were like "sHe'S aCtInG sHe'S sO fAkE hOw CaN yOu NoT sEe ThAt" and some of them kept returning to keep that up
What in the Alex Jones. Not everything is a conspiracy! She's also not that great of an actress, god love her nn

It really is annoying how little grace she seems to get from some people simply because she's a relatively strong-willed person.

What in the Alex Jones. Not everything is a conspiracy! She's also not that great of an actress, god love her nn
Especially in that moment. Dislike her music, her fashion choices, whatever. But you REALLY need to believe she'd commodify her mother's death for GP points? Madonna wishing she had a mother around to give her guidance is such a common, human thing. Needing to believe she'd fake that is something else.

June 30th 1986 was the official release date for True Blue. 37 years!! What an album, and what a singles run!
LTE5MTQuanBlZw.jpeg

LTk3MzEuanBlZw.jpeg

LTE1NzMuanBlZw.jpeg

LmpwZWc.jpeg

LTkzMDYuanBlZw.jpeg

LTYwNzkuanBlZw.jpeg