Madonna

he/him
Also, how rude. To go right up to an artist and be like "so, you FLOPPED" to their face. Meanwhile, I'm sure American Life still sold millions and did better than 95% of the albums released that year. But she still dealt with it with grace and dignity and I'm glad that the focus is not on the numbers but that she needs to keep going no matter the reception.

Dd reminds me of this Kylie interview which still sends me

Exactly, her two biggest and acclaimed eras of not just then recent years, but of all time in career. Get your facts right first please!!
I wouldn’t say that Music was an acclaimed era bigger than others. Ray of Light, sure.

I've never seen this before. Absolutely delicious.

That was Esther speaking. Madonna today would have told her to get the fuck away from her.

I remember someone saying that she didn't like how they lit her. She looked beautiful there and I would love to see more of it and the Crave remix thing

I went to one of these "Remix Lab" events and they had a whole section of iPhones\iPads and so on just playing the visuals they prepared and while it looked like one of these "I just put my FAV's new album infront of the others at the store" videos, it was just so........... Cool. Like, a real immersive experience.

God what wouldn't I do for some kind of travelling expo of her Career. Something like "Bjork Digital" would be awesome. I mean, just to watch her discography remastered in HD in a Cinema would be something to remember forever ddd.

I went to Christie’s Paris today to admire a selection of SEX photographs - a true sexhibition, if you will - up, close and personal and my God, there has never been a more beautiful and sensual human being?! Dita Madonna is the best Madonna and that is just facts, people.

(Funnily enough, the very prude close-up photo of Madonna’s face, with her thumb in her mouth and the most beautiful light and shadow covering her face, is my favourite. Just stunning. I’d tell y’all to go see the sexhibition too, but today was the last day, dddd.)

This month marks the 40th anniversary of her debut album. I find it difficult to wrap my head around that fact - 40 years! Imagine the last four decades without her - her music, her impact, her very being. What a boring world we would have lived in.

Hopefully we will finally get a re-issue announcement this month? It has been a year since the deal was announced and while we did get Finally Enough Love and some other cool things (Record Store Day etc) it really is time to start with the deluxe albums.

He/Him
Wait I didn't know Ciao Bella was on Spotify.
cry-meltdown.gif

he/him
If I remember correctly, streets were saying we'd be getting reissue news in July/around the (original) start of the tour, and in light of recent events I wonder if that's changed at all.

I didn't listen to Madame X in the moment, so I recently discovered this Crave remix and OH I'm obsessed!!!! what a tune! really love it! it's like a new song for me, super like!

I didn't listen to Madame X in the moment, so I recently discovered this Crave remix and OH I'm obsessed!!!! what a tune! really love it! it's like a new song for me, super like!

This was the version of the song she did during the tour (before it got dropped).