Magdalena Bay - Mercurial World | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Magdalena Bay - Mercurial World

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Jan 19, 2017.

1. New Deluxe track "All You Do" coming tomorrow!!

2. Their Shotgun remix is phenomenal.

3. cpr

cpr

Love the song’s slow buildup to the final chorus. The strings are gorgeous.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
  4. Yeah this is fantastic! Great end of summer into fall sound.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  5. All You Do is STUNNING omfg

6. How are they this good? Never miss!

7. “All you do” IS LUSH. Those strings are so great.

8. Not as good as All You Do - which is quickly becoming one of my favorite songs of the year, but it gives me Carly Rae Jepsen Dedicated era. Still great and I love how consistent they are.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  9. They NEVER miss, this entire era is incredible

10. These two have so quickly become new favourites of mine since I first heard them at the start of the year.

That's it for the completely new tracks on the deluxe, isn't it? Bit strange to release the last new track a few days before the deluxe edition's release day.

11. I love the world they built with the deluxe, a perfect little cap for the era!!! The new tracks and remixes and skits are perfect.

I get so much energy when “You Lose! “ begins playing still to this day, and this still remains one of my favorite albums of the last few years. The remix of Something For 2 is actually really good too!

cpr and Diet Pop! like this.
  12. The deluxe has turned my like for this album into love.

Digital_Fossil, Diet Pop! and cpr like this.
  13. tea

tea

I saw their show this past Wednesday and it was fucking great. There were so many highlights but I think Chaeri, You Lose, Follow The Leader, and All You Do were my favourites. And I mean the keyflute, the bunny mask, and that wooden percussive thingy? Ms Chaeri looking snatched in her new robot body? They were having so much fun, and sounded great, which translated into a great show. I love them so much

BrokenHearts, BubblegumBoy and cpr like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.