Magdalena Bay - Neon | The Popjustice Forum

Magdalena Bay - Neon

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Noir and LE0Night like this.
  2. This is really nice.

3. 'Set Me Off' is brilliant. It straight up sounds like K-pop. Definitely get the Grimes x Carly sounds too.

4. Heard "Move Slow" at H&M and Shazamed it immediately. Really great track, especially the unexpected instrumental break near the end.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  5. I need them to release an album immediately.

6. Finally just heard "Set Me Off"... whoa. So sad I slept on this all year.

2018 is already great!

7. Move Slow, #wastehistime and Set Me Off are basically all perfect pop songs aren't they?

8. It's really good, I need music like that in my life. Are they signed to major or nah?

9. This song was featured in Popjustice's New Music Friday playlist last week and I really dig it:

10. 2014 likes this.
  11. Sorry, I couldn't find a thread with the search function. Nor with a Google research. This forum's SEO is not the best, is it?

I'm going to have to check out their earlier stuff too now.

I'm a bit confused with the "Waking Up" release though. When I go to the artist's page on Spotify, it show totally different artwork and the track is self-released. Meanwhile, the track in the link embedded here (and by Mr. PJ) is released via Kitsuné. Hopefully this means bigger things are coming?

12. Their new song is amazing.

13. Ooh thanks, it's good.

francisco likes this.
  14. This is incredible. Definitely one of my favourite releases from the past few days.

francisco likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.